𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

His eyes fixated on her, whilst her eyes do not know where to go.

"You're so cute when you're all flustered and hot" Neteyam whispered to her.

His fingers now pushed deeper, and all the way, causing Aneysa to feel almost.. gagged.

Not being able to speak.

Neteyam let's out a chuckle, before sliding his fingers out slowly, dripping wet right in front of him.

She looks at him, feeling slightly embarrassed.

But he loves it, as he takes his fingers and puts them into his mouth, getting a good taste.

"Fuck" he let out a low grunt before pulling her in for another rough kiss, before getting his boxers off, himself clearly aroused.

Neteyam then pulls her forward, holding her from her thighs.

This wasn't the first time they'd got frisky in the kitchen.

Neteyam just couldn't help himself, especially in the morning.

Aneysa keeps one hand behind the back of his neck, as he pushes himself deep inside her, the two of them clearly making love to one another.

"Fuck, you feel so good" he groans, as he has his head buried in her neck, both his hands still on her thighs to support them, as he pushes her back and fourth on him.

No matter how many times they have done it, every time they do, they both enjoy it more and more.

Aneysa then moans his name, causing him to go feral, as he goes faster.

The way she moans so softly. Her whines and her touch. Everything about her, he loved.

What a great way for them to start their morning.

-

"Have you packed her bags?" Tsireya asks Lo'ak.

"Packed and ready" Lo'ak brings down Lo'reyas' bag.

They were sending her to Neteyam and Aneysa, as they kindly agreed to babysit.

"I feel bad for asking them to babysit" Tsireya says.

"Why?" Lo'ak asks, "They love hanging out with Lo'reya."

"Movies!" Lo'reya shouts.

Lo'ak laughs and then looks at Tsireya, "see. She loves watching movies with them."

"I know, it's just.. Aneysa. You can clearly see how upset she is" Tsireya says, "I don't want her to think I'm shoving it in her face."

"Reya" Lo'ak gives her a little cheek touch, "it's understandable for her to be upset but trust me, Aneysa is a blunt person. If she genuinely thought that, she'd have no problem telling you that. You think I haven't asked?"

"You asked her if she thinks we're boasting? Lo'ak-!"

"No!" Lo'ak cuts off Tsireya, "of course not. That would be insensitive. I just asked if she is a hundred percent sure to babysit Lo'reya today. And she said that her and Neteyam have the day off, so, it's all good."