17

"wait, what? Me? A model?" I almost choked on my coffee this wasn't expected.
"Well, yea.... I totally understand if you are uncomfortable I just thought you would be a good fit".

"It's not that I'm uncomfortable, I just didn't expect that" I said shyly.
"Well you don't really need to give me an answer now, you can think about it and tell me your answer later but make sure it's within this week so I can manage my options" he smiled.
"sure I'll give you an answer as soon as I can!"
We chatted for a while and it is so comfortable talking to mitsuya he is really nice and easy to get along with.

"I should go now I still need to finish a few assignments, it was nice spending time with you, mitsuya" I grabbed my bag and stood up to leave.
"I'll walk you out, thank you for the coffee, I really needed that break as well"

Mitsuya walked me to the elevator and I entered, we waved to each others "text me when you get to your dorm" he said.
"Okay!" I said before the elevator door closed.

While I was walking back to my dorm I kept thinking about mitsuya's offer, should I accept? I'm not even sure I can model.

Why is it always so hard for me to make decisions?
I wish I could go and visit kazu right now so he would tell me his opinion, I doubt I can get an answer from him through letters within this week too.

I sighed.... I really miss him he was always there when I needed him to make a decision or even to talk to in general, he was the one who pointed out my love for literature and part of the reason why I decided to study this major and he was the one who encouraged me to come here.

As much as I enjoy my time here and the fact that I met new and nice friends I still feel like I'm losing a big part of my life because kazu isn't here, because I can't just randomly go and visit him when I want to.

I went inside my dorm and was greeted by senju who was watching something on her mobile.

"Oh, hey! Where have you been so early this morning?" Her eyes widened "omg did we have a lecture today?!"

"No no, there is no lectures today I just went to meet a friend" I said.
"Friend? Who is that? Do I know them?"
"I'm not sure... He is older than us by one year and his name is Mitsuya"
She thought for a while and straightened her posture "wait! Mitsuya as in Takashi Mitsuya?"
"Yea ... Do you know him?" I was a bit surprised but then again senju is very social so it's not very surprising.
"Yea, we aren't friends but he was in a gang that faught against mine before, I didn't know he studies in our uni tho"
"Oh, I see" I nodded "well he does study fashion here, yea"
"Interesting, so how did you guys meet?" She asked discarding her phone on the table.
I sat next to her "kazu was the one who told me about him actually, when he knew I was coming to this uni he talked to him so he could show me around"
"woah! What a considerate boyfriend!"
I laughed, I honestly stopped correcting senju when she says that kazu is my boyfriend it felt like I'll never convince her that we are just close friends.

"I'm kinda surprised he isn't jealous tho" senju said cutting off my line of thoughts.
"Why would he?"
"I mean I haven't seen your kazutora guy but I can tell that mitsuya is quite handsome and I heard he had many girls   crush on him before as well"
I shook my head "well I don't think that will be jealous because of me"
She shrugged "if you say so"

..............................

"You should definitely say yes! It will be an amazing event!"
I ended up telling senju about mitsuya's offer to be his model while we were having dinner.
"I'm not even sure I can model"
"It's not like you will go to Paris fashion week, y/n and I'm sure Mitsuya will help you with the poses and everything, oh and you can watch some fashion shows and practice" she got her phone out "here I'm following this model on TikTok and she gives tutorials on how to walk I'll send you her videos"

I smiled at how enthusiastic she is "I don't know, senju, what if I panick and just ruin everything for the poor guy?"
"And what if you do great and he gets top marks because of you?" She said back.
I sighed "okay okay, you kinda have a point, I'll tell him tomorrow"
"Yay! You better get me a ticket for the show!" She threatened me jokingly.
"Of course I will, I need all the moral support I can get".
We laughed and kept watching runway videos for the rest of the night.

Before I went to bed I decided to write to kazu, even while my mind was accumulated by all those thoughts about modeling one thing kept screaming in my head.

I really miss kazu...

Dearest Kazu,

I miss you, even while having many friends with me, even when my day is busy I just can't help it and I miss you, it hurts me that I can't just come to visit you whenever I want, and it hurts that I have to wait two weeks to get a letter from you, I miss how happy I felt while visiting you even though it's in such a sad place.

Today I met mitsuya and he asked me to be his model for an upcoming project, he gave me some time to think about it and while I was walking to my dorm all I could think of is that I wish you were here so you can help me make up my mind, you always know what to say to convince me and you always know what I will be comfortable doing, sometimes I feel like you know me better than myself.

I ended up talking to my roommate and she kind of persuaded me to say yes, but I still wish you were here, I would have felt a lot better if I heard it from you.

I'm sorry this letter is so negative, and I don't mean to make you feel guilty I just wanted you to know that I truly miss you.

Yours,
Y/n

After I finished writing the letter I could feel tears running down my cheeks and I saw two drops landing on the paper, I quickly dried my tears from my cheeks and tried to dry the paper before folding it and putting it on an envelope.

Tomorrow I'll text mitsuya that I agree to be his model.

A/n: hey babes sorry for the late update I'm kinda feeling down these days so it's a bit hard for me to write something new

I hope you liked this chapter and have a great day/night love you all 😘