prologue

Kazutura's Pov:

It's been two hundred and twelve days since I went to juvie for the second time.

Yes when you are in Juvie you count everyday, every hour and every minute.

But this time is different, I don't want revenge, all I want is a chance, a chance to prove that I can be a good guy, a chance to have a normal life.

Something else is different this time, something I truly miss, last time I would receive a letter from baji every week, he would tell me about everything that happened to him during the week, they were always messy with so many misspellings but I really appreciated them, they were the only thing that I looked forward to.

I'm so sorry... baji.

Stupid isn't it? To apologize to someone for killing them...... I wish I could do more than that.

Draken sometimes sends me letters and I appreciate it but it's not the same at all.

Days in Juvie are boring, you wake up, eat, go to juvie school, have lunch and do chores or exercises, and if you are in good behavior you can get access to the library or watch some safe TV.

I didn't get those privileges last time cause I would pick fights often but now I mostly stay away from trouble, maybe I matured a bit, so sometimes I would go to the library.

And today something sparked my interest, there was a flyer hanged in the library about some project.

Penpals project

The juvenile's administrator decided to start a project with Hiro middle school.

The project will be an exchange of letters between the school students and the Juvenile residents, the purpose of this project is to keep the Juvenile residents in touch with the outside world.

The project duration is one month starting next month, if you are interested sign your name at the administrator's office.

Ps: all the letters will be monitored by the Juvenile

Penpals huh? I wonder how will that go.

"Pfft, what a lame announcement!" A voice behind me said.
I turned around and saw two guys standing behind me reading the flyer, when they saw me they quickly left.

Right, even though I'm staying out of trouble, I'm still the crazy guy who killed two times before, no one wants to have any business with me.

It's funny considering we are all criminals here.

But back to that flyer, I think there is no harm in giving it a try, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm actually excited for this story, hope you guys liked the beginning❤️

Have a great day/night, love you all 😘