6. AGREEMENTS, CELEBRATION AND NARUTO'S PEERAGE

[In Sirzech's office]

Currently Naruto was facing Sirzechs Lucifer, in his office with Rias a Grayfia with them. Serafall Leviathan was also present. Rudra and Aurelia were with Akeno who promised to take care of them.

"Tell me what can I do for you Uzumaki-kun?" Sirzechs asked.

"As you know, I had an agreement with Rias, that I will join her peerage and help her out of her engagement with Riser, in return I will have my Clan 'UZUMAKI' instated as a noble devil clan. In addition to dad's already owned property, I had bought enough of lands to be accepted as noble clan. Other than that we have to get agreement from 3 out of 4 satans. Beelzebub sama and Leviathan sama have agreed. And your agreement is needed." Naruto explained.

"You will have my 'yes' for the matter. I am also very thankful that namaste only did you help my sister out of the contract, but you also helped her become strong. I just want to know how did you get Ajuka and Serafall to agree?" Sirzechs asked.

"It wasn't that hard. Beelzebub sama just wanted to know how my Sacred gear works in exchange for his vote." His cheeks then reddened "And I agreed to do a role in Leviathan Sama's 'MAGICAL GIRL LEVI-TAN'."

Sirzechs and Rias snickred as Serafall twirled her staff and started going on about how her Ruto-kun will play the role of love intrest of Levi-tan.

Finally she stopped and after some discussion, the meeting was adjourned.
----x---

"So, it's time to part ways from your peerage." Naruto smiled at Rias.

"Do you have to? I mean I won't mind I you stay a member of my peerage. Everyone have come to love you and you will be missed." Rias pouted.

Naruto shook her head "Yes, I have some plans for now." His hands glowed Red as he touched his chest with his fist and after some seconds, the mutated Rook piece, she had used to add Naruto to her peerage was presented to her. Though it had black spikes all over Its curvature.

"Hm... looks like its somehow mutated even more. The Shape looks like my 'Absolute Destruction' gaunlet. I guess whoever you will reincarnate will have greater strength than your average rooks." Naruto smiled as he informed her.

Rias was sad but excited when she heard of additional ability the peice would give and hugged him "So what are you going to do now?"

Naruto grinned "Well I am a recognised high class devil now. I guess I will get my own team."

He then summoned a magic circles from where his chess peices came and started floating in front of them. Their were 1 queen, 2 bishops, 2 Knights, 2 Rooks and 4 pawns.

MUTATED QUEEN

MUTATED BISHOPS

MUTATED BISHOPS