CH-4: Alien Ambush & Recovery

Previously...

"I'm fine, Ben." Gwen's voice replied on the Ultimatrix. "But the Plumbers have figured out how to close the rift. You need to get Mr. Transformer back to New York City, if he ever wants to see his home again." She stated.

Ben looks to Braedey. "Figures. Just when I almost considered liking you, and you end up having to leave." He commented.

"Whoa. Hold on a second." Braedey interjected back. "You think I'm leaving you like this? Especially with someone like Shockwave running about? This might not be my Earth, but it's still Earth."

"You'd really do that?" Ben asked in surprise. "You'd risk not going back to your world to save mine?"

"Especially when it involves someone like Shockwave." Braedey stated.

"Ben, we need you back at Headquarters." Grandpa Max's voice speaks up on the Comms. "It's here." That now got the two shapeshifter's attention.

"Let's Roll Out!" Braedey announced, slapping down the core of the Transformatrix.

~*~*~

Down at the Plumbers Headquarters, Gwen and Grandpa Max have both set up Emergency Lockdown, for the safety of others around them. On top of that, the scanners picked up Dark Energon on the scanner within the base; no doubt Shockwave was here. The two of them, despite Gwen having her injuries, were ready to fight and stand their ground.

The two of them made their way down into what was the hangar bay of Plumber Headquarters, where a number of vehicles were parked and stationed, as well as the original Rustbucket RV. But their attention was on the intruder himself: Shockwave. The psychotic Decepticon cyclops stretches out his clawed hands as he began to take apart and absorb components of some of the vehicles, as well as energy cells, his form pulsing with Dark Energon like a beating heart of sorts.

"The technology of this world, it is unique. But it is not like that of Cybertron." Shockwave said, now seeing both Max and Gwen Tennyson up on the overhead gantries. "But I seek more, more power for my ambition and plans. Where are those who bear such power?" He demanded.

"They are off limits to you!" Gwen called out, throwing a mana disc at Shockwave, blasting a hole into his side. But a second later, she saw him restore his damaged arm.

"Your attempts are most illogical." Shockwave simply said, now extending his arm out and grabs Gwen, her close proximity to the Dark Energon inside of him now sapping her strength.

Suddenly, the sound of loud chugging could be heard coming in fast, just as a deep bellowing steam whistle could be heard. Shockwave turns around, only for a huge Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 "Big Boy" articulated steam locomotive to suddenly charge in, blue steam shooting from its pistons and funnel, sparks flying off its wheels!!!

 Shockwave turns around, only for a huge Union Pacific 4-8-8-4 "Big Boy" articulated steam locomotive to suddenly charge in, blue steam shooting from its pistons and funnel, sparks flying off its wheels!!!