Bonus Info

Name: Nathaniel "Nate" Kurosaki (Naruto Uzumaki)

Age: 21 Years Old (Physically), 95 Years Mentally (Currently)

78 Years Old (Mentally, Zeroth World and the one he was reborn in)

7 Years (Mentally, First World and the Demon Slaying World)

10 Years (Mentally, Second World and the My Hero Academia World)

Gender: Male

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 210 lbs

Body Type: Extremely active and conditioned, a blend of a lean yet muscular body. It is something seen by master martial artists and master weapon artists, as well as by SEALS and Green Berets of the military.

Hair Style: It is almost identical to Sung Jinwoo's hairstyle, with the only difference being that he has hair hanging off to either side of his face instead of hanging directly in front of his face like he does.

Hair Color: Either Dark Blonde or Black

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Attractiveness: 15/10, Nate/Naruto is known for being extremely attractive and a bit of a smooth talker as he is now.

Race/Ethnicity: European-American and Half-Korean/Half-Japanese

Species: Human?

Personality: Nate is a man of business and is quick to get to it and finish it unless something else more important shows up. Nate is also quite a kind gentleman, helping others when he can. However, he is also realistic, as his time in the military and traveling the world for almost all of his life has opened his eyes and made him both a kind and gentle man and a hard and stone cold man who will take the life of those who stand between him and his path or those he cares about.

Background: Back in his reincarnated world, he was an earnest worker working at a job he genuinely enjoyed and had worked hard very early on in life to obtain, quickly becoming the breadwinner of his family as he was the glowing and radiant light of hope for the family. His family came from a life of drugs, alcohol and an overall unhealthy, poor, and volatile lifestyle. But perhaps it was precisely because of that, but Nate stayed away from any involvement with it and chose to forge his own path in life. To do so, he made sure to excel in his studies and even became valedictorian of his high school, which was known for being phenomenally hard, at the age of 10 and then went on to graduate from MIT and then Oxford University. Shortly after, he became an officer in the U.S. Air Force and quickly rose up the ranks at a frightening speed. Becoming a General by the age of 28, when he started his career when he was 18. He retired fifteen years later at the age of 35 years old. Before he did, however, he learned to master numerous languages and cultures from all the friends he made along the way. Once he retired, he decided to expand his view even more of the world, traveling the world, meeting and spending time with both people so poor they were damn near starving and with the 1% of the world and talking with numerous people from across the globe, living in harsh and soft conditions, and overall became a very open, but realistic, man who diligently trained his mind, body, soul, and emotions.

Universes Traveled:

Demon Slayer

My Hero Academia

Fallout 1, 2, 3, New Vegas, 4 (Currently in Fallout 1 in 2161)

Characters Assimilated:

Tanjiro Kamado [From Demon Slayer] Current

Yoriichi Tsugikuni [From Demon Slayer] Current

Muzan Kibutsuji [From Demon Slayer] Current

Izuku Midoriya [From My Hero Academia] Current

Shoto Todoroki [From My Hero Academia] Current

Katsuki Bakugo [From My Hero Academia] Current

Venom (Symbiote) [From Fallout 1] Current

Anti-Venom (Symbiote) [From Fallout 1]

Carnage (Symbiote) [From Fallout 1] Current

Now, in case any of you are confused, this Naruto had died shortly after his first battle against Sasuke in the Valley of the End when they were 13 by a multiversal traveler who he discovered to be located in the DC Universe (Superboy Prime). However, when he reincarnated, he had lost his memories and abilities, with only his feelings at the time fueling him, causing him to take a different path, one out of the new environment he grew up in. By the time we see Naruto again, he's in the Fallout universe in 2161 after having acquired 'tokens', which are essentially the powers, abilities, knowledge, sometimes even their body composition, that fuses with his own, making either the same level of strength or sometimes stronger.