🪵| Eight

Episode Three Part onekill me now

Episode Three
Part one
kill me now

THE FOUR YOUNG GIRLS OF THE FAMILY HAVE JOINED once again for a family dinner at Emilys and Richards.

"Dinner was lovely Emily" Richard states from across of his wife.

"Mira does make a perfect Cassoulet." She responds.

"Mira?" Courtney asks.

"Who's Mira?" Lorelai follows.

"Our cook."

"I thought Heidi was the cook."

"Oh no we let Heidi go months ago. She had a problem closing things. The door, the refrigerator..."

"The liquor bottle." Richard adds.

"Surprised it wasn't her legs." Millie whispers into Rorys ear, causing her to giggle.

"Then it was Trina, then Sofia."

"I liked Sofia."

"You did not."

"i didn't?"

As much as Millie loved her family- her grandparents included. But sometimes their conversations would go on and on and on so she chooses most of the time to tune them out, besides she was too busy thinking about the encounter she had with Tristan the night before.

"Rory, Millie hows Chilton?" Emilys voice interrupting the young girl's thoughts.

"Rory has to choose a sports team. Its a requirement." Millie says from besides her.

"What are your choices?" Emily asks.

"God, theres like a thousand of them. Basketball, lacrosse, swimming, track, golf."

"Golf?"

"Yeah."

"Your Grandfather is a golf player. He plays every week at the club. He could teach you how to play like a pro."

"Emily." He tries to interrupt.

"He could take you there Sunday. Its perfect."

"Its not something you can teach in the afternoon."

"Thats okay. Rory can pick something else. She could do swimming with Amelia or join the debate team." Lorelai suggests.

"Why should she choose something else?" Emily asks. "She needs to learn a sport and Richard can teach her a sport. You can use your mothers old golf clubs, they're upstairs gathering dust along with the rest of her potential."

"Okay, mom! Can i talk to you for a second." Lorelai says.

"Were having dessert." Emily replies.

"I know but id like to talk to you, fast before the sugar sets in and i go crazy."

"Your an odd person." She says before following Lorelai out of the room.

"Is swimming easy?" Rory asks her cousin.

"No." she says quickly. "Too much arm movement."

"So that's definitely a no then."

The three at the table remain quiet.

"So golfing?" She asks looking over to their grandfather.

"Ill see you Sunday." he responds.