🪵|one

Episode Onepart onepilot

Episode One
part one
pilot

   AMELIA WAS SAT AT THE KITCHEN TABLE waiting for her mothers arrival from upstairs.

"Mom !" the young teens voice floods the staircase as she exited the kitchen, making her way to the main staircase.

"Yes, Millie?" the young mother responds.

"Didn't we have to be at grandma and grandpa's house a half hour ago?" the teen asks.

"What? no. we have to be there at 4." The mother says, approaching the stairs.

"Mom its 4:36." Millie states with a soft smile.

"Shit. go get in the car, quickly." Courtney urges her daughter.

A soft laugh escapes Millies lips as she watches her mother panic.

As everyone knows, Emily Gilmore hates when her guests are late, especially her own children. Courtney, her youngest child was late for almost every single event held at the Gilmores house. Which doesn't affect Emily, even tho it would if it was her oldest, Lorelai. But Courtney has always been favorited as she is the child who listened and stayed. She was Richard and Emilys golden child as well as Lorelai was. It was a shock to all when Lorelai announced her pregnancy at 16, and it was even more of a shock when Lorelai's younger sidter announced hers at 15. Courtney gave birth exactly one month before Lorelai, making their daughters extremely close in age.

This of course pissed Lorelai off as she was always accusing her sister of copying her, but since Courtney was a month ahead of Lorelai, she couldn't. Now you think two sisters being pregnant together at such a young age would increase their bond. well, it didnt. it made it worse. The two grils constant arguing and bickering just got worse, until Lorelai finally had Rory and left. Leaving her parent with her younger sister and Amelia.

Unlike Lorelai, Courtney followed her crazy parents plan. Married her extremely rich boyfriend, Benjamin Baker. Got a good paying job, modeling. Lived with her husband at her parents house until 18. And then bought a house. Everything was going to plan. Courtney stayed in touch with her parents, unlike Lorelai. Lorelai stayed in touch with Courtney until she found out she was following their parents plan and then stopped talking to her aswell, who she had always encouraged to be her own person and not let the Gilmore parents brainwash her, but they did.

Over the years though, Lorelai has become more and more lenient with her family, especially her sister. It started after Benjamin died, leaving Courtney a young single mother which Lorelai knew all about so she helped her, shed come to her house, help clean, make food and take care of her niece. All of the time spent together caused then to get closer as well as their two daughters become closer. Rory and Amelia have always been close, they are cousins after all. Their constant hang outs and sleepovers on the weekends were never ending. They went to separate schools tho. Lorelai and Rory lived in Stars hollow, where Rory attended Stars hollow high. Whilst Courtney and Amelia stayed in Hartford where Amelia had been accepted by and was attending Chilton.

The younger brunette watched the trees passing by through the car window, humming along to the music.

"I think i might have some old cds in my old room at grandmas and grandpas." The girls mom speaks.

"Really?"

"Yeah, we can go look through them after Lorelai gets there."

"Wait.. does grandma and grandpa even know aunt Lorelai is coming?" Amelia asks.

"Thats a great question, which i think it is safe to say no." Courtney says, stopping the car in-front of the large house.

"I guess we will find out." Amelia says stepping out of the car.

The two girls walk up to the door, it opening before one of them gets a chance to knock.

"Let me take your coats." a women says. The new maid of the week to he exact. Emily Gilmore is extremely picky when it comes to maids.

The two oblige, handing the maid their coats.

"Emily is in the living room." she adds.

"Thank you." Amelia says softly before quickly following her mother into the living room.

"Ah, Millie." Emily says kissing her granddaughters cheek. "Has the maid gotten you anything to drink?" she asks the two girls.

"no, mom." Courtney shakes her head, sitting down across from her mother.

"god, this maid is just horrible." she shouts, the maid hears and instantly comes running in. "How dare you not get my guests something to drink. Two waters and a hot chocolate. Now!" she shouts at the maid, who listens.

"thank you grandma." Millie says.

"Any time dear, now what is it that you guys needed to speak to me about thats so urgent?" she asks, looking at her daughter.

"Uh, well mom.." Courtney says, checking he watch while also trying to stall as Lorelai hasn't arrived yet.

"well? what is if? spit it out? are you expecting another person or something?" emily asks.

"no, mom. i was just-" Courtney starts before the door bell interrupts.

"The maid is just useless, ill get it." Emily says, getting up and walking into the other room.

"You think thats her?" Millie asks.

"Oh please, no other Gilmore girl rings the doorbell to her own family's home, its her." Courtney states to her daughter