🪵| four

Episode onepart fourpilot

Episode one
part four
pilot

MILLIE ROLLED HER EYES IN ANNOYANCE as she watched her mother run down the stairs.

"Never on time." the teen scoffs.

"We still have five minutes to get there."

"It takes eight." the younger girl says in annoyance as she makes her way to the front door.

"You better drop that attitude by time we get to my mothers house. Shed have your head on a platter if she heard you right now." Courtesy sterns.

"Can we just go?"

"Yeah... bratty teenagers first." Courtney jokes, opening the door for her daughter.

~

"Rory, how do you like the lamb?" Emily questions one of her granddaughters.

"It's good." she responds.

"Too dry?"

"No its perfect."

"Potatoes could use a little salt, though." Lorelai speaks.

"Excuse me?" Emily asks.

The table stays quiet for a moment.

"So grandpa how the insurance biz?" Rory asks, attempting to make small talk.

"Oh, people die, we pay. People crash cars, we pay. People lose a foot, we pay."

"Morbid....tuff crowed today." Courtney chimes.

"Well, at least you have your new slogan." Lorelai says to her father.

"And how are things at the motel?" he ask.

"Inn." Courtney corrects.

"They're great." she says.

"Lorelai is the executive manager now. Isnt that wonderful?" Emily chimes.

"It would be, if she was doing something better. Like selling houses or modeling like her sister. Speaking of which, Christopher called yesterday." Richard says.

"Speaking of which, how is that speaking of which?" Lorelai asks.

"Lorelai doesnt need to be like me to be wonderful dad." Courtney scoffs.