"SO IT IS LEGIT! C'MON, NEY! LET'S GO KILL THIS ASSHOLE!" I grab her arm and run off, practically dragging her with me. As we were on our way, we spotted... doorless locker doors. Oh, dear.

Suddenly, Aoi tripped... and the flowering can she was carrying spilt on both of us. 

"I'M SORRY! I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO! SOMETHING KNOCKED MY HAND!"

"Don't worry, I'm not upset!"

"Yep, same!"

At that moment, I remembered that fishing out existed.

This time, it was my turn to be dragged.

.

.

"That could have been really bad! I can't imagine what anyone else would say if they say these!" Nene sighed, looking down at her hands.

"Mm hm. Tell me about it."

Just then, the orbs that Hanako sent to spy on us nudged our heads. "Hm? What's wrong, orb? Are you trying to tell me something?" I ask curiously.

"..I'm gonna go." She got up, and I followed her. "But first, I gotta find something to get rid of these gross scales. I need to dry them with something!"

"Huh? Why not use your uniform?" I ask as I wipe my hands on my shirt.

"No need! I found a towel! It's like you heard me!" The cream-haired girl cheered. "Thank you! I'm sorry to whoever dropped this, I promise it's for a good cause!" As my friend was talking to the towel, I spotted something. "Hey, Ney... aren't these your books?! Wait, that's my bag!" I grab her books and my bag, handing them to her as I open my bags in hopes that my precious snacks were left unharmed.

"AH! MY FUCKING JUICEBOX IS EMPTY! WHERE'D ALL MY CHIPS GO?! NO!" I cry, shaking it rapidly.

"[y/n]... I think we should go..." She grabs my hand and we walk down the hallway, turning across a dark border. We look over, hiding behind the wall.

A PURPLE FIGURE WITH AN EYEBALL? NO, LOTS OF EYEBALLS! LOTS AND LOTS OF EYEBALLS!

Yet for some reason, I didn't feel scared or anything. I just felt extremely pissed off that these things had the audacity to steal my snacks.

"Don't hurt me! Please!" A purple arm grabbed onto Nene.

..I couldn't help but think dirty at that moment.

"YOU STOLE MY FUCKING SNACKS! PREPARE TO DIE!" I yell, chucking the five knives I was carrying in my jacket at the figure. "AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH NEY!" I spun around, slashing the thing across the chest.

At that moment, the thing exploded into pink little bunnies. What the hell?

I also heard slow clapping in the background. "Woah, [y/n]! I didn't know that you could actually do that!" I turned around to see Hanako with a grin on his face. "Do you really get pissed off this easily?" He leaned in.

"Yes, I do." I pushed him away. "How long were you there?!" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Hm... probably the entire time."

FU-

"As for you, I can't tell if you embarrass yourself more with boys or apparitions." He teased, bending down to the sitting down Nene. "What is the deal? Did you forget that you can still die?"

I looked at my knife, which was now covered in purple goo. I lick it. Tastes like grape candy.

I suddenly felt something jump on my head. "Owie!" I look over at whoever did this. A pile of the pink bunny's corpses. Or, maybe not corpses. More like.. nearly dead.