Sorry

Hey guys! So uh I have literally no more motivation to continue and finish this story- it's really hard for me to get back into writing this. I can't remember how I wanted to go, I'm hyperfixated on my other stories, and I have no interest in this story at the moment. Plus I hate how I wrote the previous chapters. With all that being said, I'm not going to just stop writing this book. I'm going to stop worrying about this book for awhile I focus on my other stories that I'm working on. I will eventually get back to writing this book, but I want to work on my other stories for now. I may unpublish the book to rewrite the previous chapters at some point, but for the most part this book will be untouched until farther notice. I sincerely apologize to those who liked the story. But as a reminder I'm not completely giving up on the book, just taking a break from it (not that I was working on it much ;^;).  I hope you all understand and I will make an announcement on my account and in this story to let y'all know when I start working on it again!

(Ps, please take care of yourselves and heal if you need to. Don't hurt yourself just because people are pure assholes who can't understand simple human decency and emotion. Put yourself first, heal, make and enforce boundaries, be yourself, practice what you want, love who you want and yourself, do what you love, and don't let other people's opinions change you! I love you all :3)

  -HalloweenWoods