Jk: .....you're welcome.

Tae: Also... I missed you. He then confessed honestly as he looked away.

Jungkook sniffled and faked to be busy looking at the curtains and said:

JK: I missed you too.

Tae: .......

JK: Did you sober up a bit?  Should I make something for you to eat before you sleep?

Tae: No.. I am just cold. He said as he got under Jungkook's blankets and got comfortable.

JK: You need to eat something  anyway. Wait. I think I have some cookies here. Don't you fall asleep yet.

Tae: Mhm.. Taehyung agreed as he sat up and yawned cutely.

Jungkook left for the kitchen and came back some seconds after with the cookies in hands.

He sat next to Taehyung and opened it for him.

JK: There.

Tae: Thank you..

He bite on it and stayed quiet a moment.

Tae: That's yummy.

JK: I know right?  Those are my favorites. You can eat as much as you want.

Tae: Mhmm.  Between hyung.

Jk: Yeah?

Tae: Do you still live here? I thought you came back with noona.

JK: No. I don't want to force myself to live with her now.

Tae: You will have to anyway..

JK: I know. But not now. He said as he wiped Taehyung 's mouth and smiled.

Taehyung stared at him a moment and leaned to kiss him. A move that Jungkook didn't expect but yet, he kissed back and slide his hand into the younger 's dark hair slowly.

Then, they broke it and just stayed silent a moment.

JK: What was that?

Tae:  A kiss.

JK: Are we allowed to kiss?

Tae: We already did earlier. What are you saying?

JK: Yeah but like.. This one was a sweet one and you are less drunk. The other one was impulsive.

Taehyung just lowered his head and smiled shyly. Jungkook found him beautiful, cheeks all red because of the alcohol in his blood and the shyness he couldn't have control on.

JK: I love you so much.. What should I do?

Tae: .......

Jungkook smiled softly and fixed Tae's hair, then caressed his flushed cheek with such a fond look that screamed love. The latter couldn't move and just looked at him innocently.

As Jungkook felt warm tears coming slowly, he smiled and patted his hair.

JK: You should sleep now. It's late and you must be tired. Right?

Tae: Mhm.

JK: I will be in the living room if you need me. He said as he stood up but Taehyung held his clothe.

Tae: Can't you just sleep with me..?

JK: Do you want me to?

Tae: .....Yeah.. I will feel better if you are here.

JK: Alright. If you insist. He agreed with a little chuckle. He slide into the blankets and slowly held Taehyung 's waist to pull him in a backhug. Taehyung closed his eyes and held his hand tight. He felt warm and safe.