At least I did.

Because yeah, of course I noticed those slight changes since some months now.

His eyes had changed. His smile became rare to see when we were just the two of us but I didn't mind much.

And when he told me that day when he came back from Jeju that he had someone else in heart and mind, I was not surprised, but it didn't mean I was not hurt.

Now, maybe I should let go of him and just cancel this wedding. Right?

But I won't.

I am determined to get married to him and even if I have to force him, I will. Even if I have to threaten him, I will.

Because this wedding is much more than a marriage between us two. That involved so much more than that.

He knows very well what I am able to do to get what I want. And I don't care if he loves someone else.

Not matter if he cheats on me and kisses someone else, give his attention to someone else.

At the end of the day, I am his fiance. I am the one he will marry, I am the only one his family would accept. I am the one he had plans with.

And as long as I am the "official one", I am okay.

_____________

Jungkook stopped the car for the 7th times now because of the boy in the backseat who abused of mojito.

Jk: Why the hell did he drink so much??  Seriously. He said as he got out and patted the boy's back gently.

Tae: Shit..

JK: God. Are you feeling better?

Taehyung frowned and wiped his mouth. Then he turned and pushed Jungkook lightly.

Tae: Why did you come? He asked still drunk but lucid enough to have a conversation with him.

JK: I was supposed to spend the night with my friends.

Tae: I see.

JK: Let's go now.

He grabbed his arms and dragged him inside the car.

Tae: I am sorry for vomiting on you.. He apologized looking at the older from the mirror.

JK: Yeah. It kind of ruined the mood.

Tae: If you let me with those guys, you..

JK: Don't say nonsense.

Tae: I was having fun.

Jungkook licked his lips and just started the car.  He didn't want to scold Taehyung there, in the middle of nowhere in this state. So he just stayed quiet until they arrived to his appartment.

That was struggle for him to  carry him until there but he succeed anyway and here they were lying on the bed next to each other.

One staring at the wall and the other one catching his breath.

JK: Fuck!  Houuu!

Taehyung turned and stared at him a moment with doe eyes and a little pout which had formed while he was lost in his thoughts.

Tae: Ya.

JK: What?

Tae: Thank you.. He uttered with a low voice.

JK: For what?

Tae: For.. Hah.. taking me out of there.. I might have done a really huge mistake if you didn't step in..