18. I'ᴍ ᴀ Rᴇʏᴇs Aɴᴅ ᴀ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ

Chapter 18
' I'ᴍ ᴀ Rᴇʏᴇs Aɴᴅ ᴀ Pᴀʀᴋᴇʀ '

A/N: PLAY THIS SONG WHEN YOU SEE AN ARROW

"ELIZABETH!" I SAID going into her room where I see Rafael holding up the gun

"Dad put the gun down." And with that, I heard the gun click.

"Dad," I said as he shot the ceiling and watched him hold Elizabeth around her neck and aim the gun at her.

"J-just put the gun down," I said to him as he looked at me.

"Mija, I knew you would come." He said to me with a smile.

"Yes, papa I'm here. But I need you to put the gun so we can talk." I told him but he just held her. I looked over at my sister who has fear in her eyes.

"You know I can't do that. She's one of them." He said to me making me frown.

"One of who?" I asked him as he let out a laugh.

"She's a Parker." He told me making me look at her who was crying and making me swallow nervously.

"Luna, I know you can hear me. Please just tell me where you are baby?" I hear Mitch's voice through my ear peace making me turn it off. "Put the gun down, and we can talk," I said to him holding my hand slowly.

"Luna, please help me." My sister said to me with tears in her eyes. "I will- just stay put," I told her.

"Dad, she isn't a Parker. It's not her." I told him.

"Yes she is." He said insisting as I hear the gun click making me scream.

"I'm- I'm a Parker, not her!" I yelled making my sister and Rafael look at me. "What?" He asked me making me nod.

"Yes, I'm a Reyes and a Parker," I said to him as he shook his head.

"No-no your not." He said but I nodded.

"I am, I'm the daughter of P-Patrick p-Parker," I said to him.

"My mom told me right before she died. She didn't specifically say it but she said that I wasn't your daughter. She was with an abusive guy before you." I told him as tears streamed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. This isn't how I wanted to tell you but I had no choice." I said to him. I know this is a totally bad idea and that he'll snap and do some crazy shit but I have to do it to save my sister I don't want her to end up dead.