1.

Welcome to the latte world. This is a sample story. If this book reaches 100k reads, I'll be posting the detailed version of the story on Scrollstack.

Ahaan's POV-

How can I know her name? Maybe I should directly ask her....but what if she thinks of me as a creep?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't hear that maa was saying something.

"Ahaan I'm saying something na" She twisted my ear.

"Aahhh! Yeah yeah I'm listening" I winced in pain.

"You shouldn't drink this much coffee daily beta kaala ho jayega"

{You shouldn't drink this much coffee, your skin tone will turn darker}

Oh god avg Indian mother.

"Maa coffee peene se kaale nhi hote and vaise bhi brown boys are in more demand" I winked at her and ran out of the house taking my college bag.

{Mother, drinking coffee does not make you dark and anyway brown boys are in more demand}

"Shameless " I heard her saying.

I love my family, mine is not like other rich Bollywood families, parampara, pratishtha, anushasan type hell nahh. My father is the CEO of the company my dadu {dadu is grandfather} established and I am forced to pursue business to take over his position after his retirement. I have always wanted to be a sportsperson but my mom said I can play anytime I want to and she cannot accept that as my occupation. For her and I guess for every Indian parent these things can be a hobby but not the main occupation, and for that, we can't blame them either. It's just the societal pressure I'm telling you.

I reached my favourite coffee shop and saw 'her' serving coffee to someone who just smiled at her. How dare he?? I wish I could throw coffee on his face.

Prajakta much huh!

If anyone would have told me that I'd be skipping my breakfasts and my first lectures daily just to see her face, I would've laughed and called you crazy, but she has changed me a lot. She has increased my caffeine consumption, my adrenaline rush and maybe my testosterone level too.

We've never interacted, I don't even know her name. The only thing I know is she's the one for me.

She's Nargis to my Raj.
She's Kajol to my SRK.

no, but wait they didn't marry each other so leave it let's take some other reference.

I entered and sat on my fixed seat with a book in front of me and my focus on HER.

"Welcome sir" Some other guy came to take my order.

"Uh! Flat white with lemon cheesecake" I replied still looking at my girl.

"Mr. Sir, she's my sister dare you to look at her" he warned trying his best to look intimidating but trust me he was looking anything but intimidating.

"Who" I asked.

"The one you're looking at."

"I'm looking at my book kiddo!"

"First your book is upside down. Second I'm not a kid." He cringed.

"Awww, baccha offend hogya"

{Aww, my baby got offended}

"Who even eats Lemon cheesecake weirdo" he said.

"I'm not sharing my cheesecake with you so your opinion doesn't matter."

He left giving me a look, went straight to her and whispered something in her ears. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THESE 2-3 MONTHS SHE LOOKED AT ME!!!

WE HAD EYE CONTACT GUYS OMGGGG!!

ok, chill ahaan, yeah so what it's just eye contact naa yeah chill calm down.

BUT IT'S NOT JUST AN EYE CONTACT IT'S MUCH MORE THAN THAT.

We looked at each other for maybe 5-6 seconds and she blushed.

DAMN.

I'm this close to text my mom that unki bahu milgyiiiii

Maaa....mai aaagyaaa maaa

{I'm this close to text my mom that I've found her daughter-in-law.

Maaaa ...... I'm coming home}

****
hi y'all
i'm back hope you enjoyed this chapter.
this time I'll be consistent pinky promise.

okay bye muah

NOOO WAITTTTTTTT

Vote | Comment