He chuckled and smirked again, declining the call and sliding his phone in the inner pocket of his tuxedo. The beep sound of your phone made you lower your hands as he took small but strong steps towards you. "So, my wifey was arranging my clothes hmm?" As if all your confidence shattered down, you bit your lips and looked away, trying to hide your flustered face.

"I see, my things indeed look way better than before." He uttered while loosening his tie. "You bought the same hoodie as mine, Mr Husband?" Folding your hands in front of your chest, you finally spoke with a smirk on your face. You thought that it would fluster him, but it was bold of you to assume that.

He was standing close to you, and now he stepped even nearer, covering the distance between you both as you stepped back. He raised his arms and rested on the wardrobe behind you, basically caging you. You were trapped between him and his shirts since the sliding door was open. "So what?" He whispered.

"So what if I buy the same clothes as you hmm?" He slowly placed his arms around your waist, as you couldn't help but wrap your arms around his neck. "You're mine sweetheart, all mine. So, wearing the same clothes as you, I don't think it's a crime." The words got stuck in your throat at the way he was dangerously whispering in your ear in his husky voice.

His hands slipped inside your hoodie, caressing your bare waist as you let out a shaky breath the moment his cold hands made contact with your skin. "What do you think, hmm?" His hot breath on your lips made you gulp. You held his face in your palms and stared into his eyes. "I think... there's nothing wrong with it... You anyways are mine..." You brought his face closer to yours as he slightly lifted you and you captured his lips in yours.

He immediately kissed you back while caressing your waist as you caressed his nape and ran your fingers through his perfectly gelled hair. He turned around such that your back was now facing the closed wardrobe and he pushed you against it, making you gasp. He slipped his tongue inside your mouth, exploring every inch of your mouth as you let him dominate you.

You broke the kiss when you felt like you were running out of oxygen. Breathing heavily, he held you closer by your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling your ever addictive scent. You patted his back and giggled. "Taehyungie, you're back so early? Are you alright?" You caressed his nape and shoulders, but he just sighed. "No... I ain't sick. I have a meeting in the evening and I forgot the file at home. My secretary is on leave, and I didn't want to trouble you, so I came here by myself."

He broke the hug and stared into your eyes. "Aww, you call me sweetheart, but in reality it's you who is a sweetheart." He blushed and giggled as you laughed at his red tinted cheeks. He held your hands and together you both walked out of the closet. He took his file which was kept on his nightstand and pecked your lips before leaving for his office.

He didn't forget to fix his attire and set his hair tho.

[Time Skip]

You were reading a book when your phone buzzed. You glanced at the caller id and looked around. Taehyung was calling you but you thought that he was pranking you again. "Taehyung! If you're here then don't call me." You spoke loudly, but there was no response. You frowned and picked up the call while walking towards the door. "Hello Y/n." You heard him speak as you opened the door and peeked out.

"Where are you?" You asked, making him scrunch his eyebrows. "Me? I'm at my office?" You squint your eyes. "You're not lying, are you?" Your words made him laugh. "Why? Are you scared that this time I might catch you reading a dirty book?" You could feel him smirking from the other side as you gulped. "N-No it's not that- wait. How did you know that I'm reading a book?" Your eyes widened as you quickly shut the door of your room.

"Well, I just guessed." He replied in a nonchalant tone, but soon his tone changed. "But why? Are you really reading a dirty book Y/n?" He whispered in a husky voice as you squealed. "No! I'm reading a normal book! It's not even 18+!!!"

He laughed from the other side as heat rushed up to your cheeks. "Just tell me why you called me." You scowled before burying your face in the pillow. His laugh subsided as he took a breath to calm himself and replied. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry, but I accidentally brought the wrong file. I need the blue file which is in my office room. Could you please bring it?" "Okay Tae, I'll be there in an hour."

[Time Skip]

You knocked at the door twice and heard a cold 'come in'. It wasn't the first time you were at Kim Corporations. You have been here a couple of times, once with your dad and once with Taehyung's mom. But today, you were here as Mrs Kim Y/n, wife of CEO Kim Taehyung, and you had made sure to not show your clumsiness to anyone on the way. Taehyung was known for his perfectionism, and even if not for yourself, you didn't want to ruin his image. You would never let him down.

You entered with a huge smile and found Taehyung sitting on his boss-chair, but your smile reduced to a thin line on seeing three of his employees around him with files and papers in their hand. He was busy writing, and it seemed like they were discussing something. "What is it?" He asked pretty rudely. He didn't notice that it was you, and for the others he was the cold perfect CEO - no warm words, no greetings, only work and perfection.

You gulped as you closed the door behind you and just stood there. On getting no response, Taehyung looked up and was about to bash out but stopped as he saw you. "Oh Y/n, you're here. Please come." You took a deep breath and walked towards him. 'Damn, his cold side is scary.' You thought.

Handing him the file, you took a step back and stood in front of him on the other side of his table. "The meeting will be held in half an hour, inform the others. Tell them to reach on time." He spoke bossily and the others nodded before making their way out, but...

"What the- Y/N!!! THIS WASN'T THE FILE I ASKED YOU TO BRING!!"