"If you say so, Hajia. I pray we all get the reward from Allah." She softly squealed and hugged him. "Thank you so much, Alhaji. You're forever the best. Ameen." And she went out of the room for him to have his bath, and she found Nasir seated on a couch reading a book.

"Nasir, Baba agreed!" She said in a thrilling voice, and Nasir had to drop down his book. He had that fear too because he knew how Baba is.

"I'm glad he did. You know I was really afraid that he wouldn't agree? Because I couldn't think of a place to take Aisha, and I can't let her go as well." He said and shifted on the sofa so Mama would find a space there to sit down.

"I'm so glad he did, Nasir. I want you to take her to the market later in the evening please, buy her some clothes and take them to my toilet for sewing."

"Okay, Mama. That's so nice and thoughtful of you, Mama. Jazakillahu khairan." They say there for a while before Mama looked at Nasir and asked him to call Aisha so they could have their lunch. Just as he walked into the room, Baba walked out of his room.

And that was how they had their lunch, with Aisha eating her lunch reluctantly as if she was afraid that something would happen to her that instant. Even when Mama told Baba that they would go to the market with Nasir to buy her some clothes. He looked at Aisha and smiled, "Aisha made sure you run Nasir's account dry." They all laughed, but Aisha could only smile.

They finished their lunch and Aisha went back to her room and Mama came in shortly afterwards. She looked at Aisha that was sitting on the bed, staring into space.

"Aisha," Mama called, and Aisha turned to look at her. "Yes, Mama." She answered with a small smile.

"Aisha please you should stop letting these thoughts get to you. Do you want to be hypertensive?" Mama asked, and Aisha was so fast in shaking her head.

"No, Mama. I don't. That's a painful sickness, right?" What Mama noticed about her was her innocence. And she felt immense love for the little girl.

"Okay, you should stop wallowing in thoughts too much, kinji? We love you, and we can't have you hypertensive at this tender age. About the market going, you're only to buy Ankara, laces and abayas. I'll go with you tomorrow to buy your inner wears because I'm sure you can't buy that with Nasir right?"

Aisha nearly shrieked, "No, Mama. I can't buy that with him." And Mama laughed, seeing how freaked out she was.

"Calm down, that's why I said we will go tomorrow and buy. Make sure you choose whatever you want for today, Aisha." Mama said and stood up. Aisha lovingly looked at her and smiled, this woman had done enough to her. She showed her love as if she was the one that gave birth to her, and they met only some hours ago.

"Insha Allah, Mama. I can't thank you enough."

Aisha prayed her Asr prayer and waited for Nasir to come back home. He entered the living room and met her seated on a sofa with her hijab on, waiting for him.

"Aisha, you're ready? Let's go." She nodded her head at him and stood up.

He walked out after they told Mama they are leaving and she wished them a safe trip. He walked out while Aisha followed after him, her heart pounding a bit. His car was parked outside, he went where the car was and unlocked it. Aisha stood by the car, unable to get in.

He looked at her from the driver's seat and smiled, he understands her fear. She was afraid he would rape her again. Just like her uncles did. "Aisha, you promised to trust me. What again? I swore on my life that I'll never hurt you, we're just going to buy some clothes for you, nothing more."

It took her sometime before she finally fought her demons and entered the car. Nasir heaved a sigh before he ignited the car to life. They kept driving in an eerily silence before Nasir peeked at her face and turned his attention back to the road.