1 - Pizza Delivery

Start from the beginning

Tzuyu couldn't help but laugh at Momo and Sana who were looking at each other with expressions you cannot comprehend.

"Hey, Momo." Jihyo said in a cheery voice. "I didn't know you're working at Dallas Pizza. "

"My family owns that place. " Momo was trying to collect herself and gave out a small smile. " They needed extra help so..."

Tzuyu had an evil glint in her eyes and decided to make her friend uncomfortable." Look Sana, your girlfriend is here."

'She's not my girlfriend." Sana frowned but she stole a glance in Momo's direction to see her reaction but the latter's eyes were fixated on Mina who got out of the hot tub and went inside to get cash.

Mina returned shortly, her wet hair was placed at her right shoulder. Momo watched as water trickled down from Mina's chest to her breast. Momo gulped at the sight of Mina's soft skin.

"How much do I owe you? " Mina asked, completely unaware of Momo's gaze on her body.

"Thirty dollars." Momo replied. She could feel the sudden tightening on her pants which sent Momo into panic mode. She can't believe she's getting a boner just from looking at a girl in a swimsuit.

The girls at the hot tub also noticed the huge bulge on Momo's pants. Jihyo and Tzuyu clasped their hands on their mouths while Sana was still in her corner, feeling a little bit threatened.

Mina handed exactly thirty dollars and noticed Momo's boner who's too big to ignore. She felt her face warming up at the sight. Mina didn't know she had that kind of effect on other people.

"I'm sorry.. uh.." Momo rubbed the back of her neck while her other hand tries to hide her boner. "I have to go.

Momo handed the pizza box to Mina and quickly ran out from the property. The girls could hear Momo cursing as she leaves the place.

"Wow." Tzuyu broke the silence. She spared a look at Sana who was currently seething at what happened. "Your girlfriend is sure horny."

"Stop! " Mina whined, still embarrassed from what had just happened. She placed the pizza near the hot tub as she went into the hot tub again.

"She's not my girlfriend. " Sana argued." And besides I will never date a pervert. I mean who gets a hard-on easily just by looking at a girl in a swimsuit?"

"Are you jealous? " Jihyo said who stole the box of pizza from Mina and took a piece for herself.

"No, I'm not." Sana rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Sana. " Mina apologized.

Sana could only groan in response while she stuffed her face with pizza.

After a long day at work, Momo found herself in the comfort of her room. Her laptop's playing porn, a box of tissues at the right side of her table, and a hand jerking of her length to release the tension she had with her encounter with Mina.

"Fuck." Momo breathed heavily as she closed her eyes. The moaning from the porn she was watching boosted her imagination of fucking Mina. Momo opened Mina's legs and got in between them. She hovered to Mina's body and left a trail of kisses from her chest down to her lower torso.

Momo's strokes became faster. She imagined herself slowly entering Mina. The girl beneath her looks weak as if completely submitting herself. Momo's mind starts to get white until she climaxes.

She grabbed tissues and cleans her hand as she completely lose interest in the porn that was playing on her laptop. A sudden image of Sana's face popped out of Momo's head making her feel a little bit bad.