She was a tease, a siren luring me down an obscure path with the fullness of her breasts, the small exposure of the glowing brown skin on her stomach and that jewellery that sucked right into her dip. The curls on her brown hair danced across her delicate features but her sharp fox eyes were like the sails of a ship, destined to drown.

She wasn't prepared for what I wanted to do to her, to have her soul unknotted and laid barren for me, to have her entire foundation thawed and rebuilt pertaining to my wishes.

"I am not going back with you. Not when you are like this. Markov can take me and you can leave me alone."

My gaze narrowed on her, the fire burning under my skin threatening to unleash itself on her. "You will be getting your ass in my car and I will drop you home so you can rest that head of yours. Or we can take a different approach and punish you for your audacity to assume you could escape."

"I might go back to your mansion but I am not going with you."

"That is your final decision?"

"Yes."

~Maahira~

One minute I was standing on my feet, defensive and resistant with the perception that Zaeden might have been successful in holding me back but he won't be successful with forcing me get into his car. And the another minute, strong meaty arms were wrapped around my hips and I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Oh my God. Have you lost your mind?" I screamed and fought his hold as the blood started rushing to my head from being curved in half like a wet rag.

"You have no idea what it looks like when I lose my goddamn mind. But you will. You will learn your actions will be met with serious repercussions." He grunted and swiftly walked towards wherever his car was parked. Oh, I know all about his psychosis, alright.

The missing suit jacket and the rolled-up sleeves of his white shirt were the first chink in his armour. His eyes reminded me of dark, dense forests at night- the forests in our nightmares you would be forced to explore as the dead leaves crunched under your feet and the wild, untamed beasts waited for you to fall into their traps.

When I had clutched his wrists in a desperate attempt, I had felt the violence and the malevolence thrumming in his veins, the beast inside him thrashing against him to let it take control. Everything about Zaeden was pitch-black and grim.

The kamarbandh pressed down on my stomach, poking me while I was shamefully aware of my sex rubbing against his shoulder. We were fully-clothed, ofcourse but the heated arousal down my vagina were simply unaware of how mortifying this was. They were mesmerized by his masculinity and his expensive, manly perfume and oh... his stubble scratching against my barren waist.

No. This wasn't happening. I kicked my feet against him, fighting his grasp against my thighs and pushing myself off his shoulders but his grip tightened. I knew it was futile fighting against his formidable determination but I couldn't just accept being manhandled to his convenience. There had to be an agreeable end to this.

I felt the sting on my ass. I gulped the humiliation as the smack sounded loudly around me and I registered his hand on my ass. It was quick, too quick and pain bursts on my ass cheeks. This bastard had spanked my ass.

"Do you just smack me?" My voice was more dramatic than offended as I held back the instinctive need to rub off the pain. It was not a gentle or reprimanding smack my any means, it stung.

Ofcourse, he doesn't reply. Ofcourse, he treated me like a stubborn child than a damn independent grown-up woman. Maybe I was the one insistent on acting my age or a girl younger than 24 but there were some boundaries that just couldn't be crossed but he has no concept of someone else's limits.

We reached the cars as one of his men opened the door for him and he gruffly dropped me into his black Bentley Bentayga, but yet protecting my head as he gets in beside me and slammed the door shut. The partition from the driver's seat went up as the car and the two SUVs behind us revved their engines and take off together.

"If you ever try to escape again, you can experiment but the punishment will only become more painful than a simple arousing spank on your arse." He grunted as his heavy breathing filled the car, which was already loaded with his heavy masculine cologne. The interiors of the cars were luxurious and rich black with hints of dusty brown and the Nappa leathers doused in sophisticated comfort.

"I wasn't trying to escape, it was Rudra who was concerned for me, rightfully so tried to protect me. And that...smack was nothing if not hostile and aggravating." I rolled my eyes and faced away from him towards the window. He doesn't accept my subtle dismissal of him and this conversation because he tucked a finger in my kamarbandh and in one smooth move, pulled me towards himself.