𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"They were great" Ao'nung gives a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, we could see after you ate the most" Aneysa points to his shirt, with cookie crumbs left all over.

He rolls his eyes, as he wipes it off his shirt.

Neytiri laughs, "I'm glad you enjoyed them Ao'nung. You are always welcomed to eat more."

Ao'nung sticks his tongue out at Aneysa before she scrunches her nose back at him.

Both of them being just how they've always been.

"Where's Tuk?" Jake asks.

"Tuk is inside, watching tv" Lo'ak replies, as he takes a seat next to his wife.

"Why? Does she not want to be out with the rest of us?" Jake asks, "is something wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong" Kiri shrugs, "she's just going through puberty. We've all been through it."

Aneysa nods in agreement, "I was one moody teenager I tell you. You're lucky Tuk even came, I'd have left if i was going through puberty."

"I do remember your father saying how he had troubles trying to get you to go out and do things as a family. He'd complain quite a lot" Jake laughs.

"Well" Aneysa shrugs, "it is what it is."

"How is your father Tsireya? And Ronal?" Neytiri asks.

"Oh we FaceTimed this morning. They wanted to see the birthday girl and we spoke, they are both okay. Just enjoying their travels" Tsireya says.

"I bet once they return, they'll have bought gifts for Lo'reya only" Ao'nung says.

"Why? Did you want a souvenir?" Aneysa asks.

Ao'nung scoffs and rolls his eyes at her, clearly knowing that she was making fun of him.

Aneysa laughs, "don't worry Ao'nung. When me and Neteyam travel together, we'll bring you gifts back."

"You're going on holiday somewhere?" Jake asks.

"Not yet. Just, once I get time off work" Neteyam says, "we've been saving up to go on holiday."

"Where to?" Tsireya asks.

"Honestly we haven't decided yet. But our three options are Hawaii, Spain or Italy" Aneysa tells them.

"Spain?" Lo'ak asks.

"Mallorca, to be specific" Aneysa says.

Neteyam just nods along, knowing that he'd agree to wherever Aneysa decides.

"Lucky. I still have so many basketball torments to get through" Ao'nung sighs, "its hard."

After the terrible accident, it had left quite a scar on Ao'nungs' leg. It took him quite a while to get used to it, as it was very much on display for everyone to see.

It made him feel slightly insecure, knowing other people would point it out and look at it, even after his teammates had supported him and told him that it was fine.