Chapter-30: Confession Ahead

Start from the beginning

As soon as she open her eyes she saw abhi on his knees with a ring in his hand....

Abhi: Mukti I realised that maybe I just don't look at you as my friend, there is more to it

Abhi: Mukti I realised that maybe I just don't look at you as my friend, there is more to it. I couldn't control my feelings anymore, I had to let it out all. So It's time to open my heart and express my deepest feelings to you. Mukti Malhotra, ever since you were born you have been stealing everyone's heart. I really don't know when you stole mine away. And now I can't think about living without you. As you have my heart. MUKTI I LOVE YOU. I really do. Mukti day and night I only think about you. You're always in my dream at night infact I dream about you during the day as well. Mukti you have taken over my life but I'm not complaining. I want you to know that I love you like I have never loved anyone before and would like you to concede me the great honor to be my girlfriend. The day I will love another woman in my life is the day you become the mother of our lovely daughter. So will you marry me?

While listening Mukti was just spellbound. She forgot to blink her eyes seeing her love sitting on his knees. But then coming into senses she said.

Muk: I have come to realise that once you find the right person, your mind will be at rest and all your doubts cleared. You have touched all aspects of my life. You have made a positive impact in me that no one else have ever made. I can't deny that am now a better person because of all that I learnt from you. I think it is the right time for me to ask you this "Please be the one who will always be by my side, the one that I will always look up to you all times in my life, the one that will be my angel, my helpmate and the father of my kids." I love you so much, yes I will marry you.....

Both are in tears but then abhi slide the ring in her finger. Mukti made him stand and hug him tightly.

Muk(broking the hug holding his hand): u know what abhi till now no one made me feel this much special....

Abhi (wiping her tears): I love you so much.....

With a broadening smile, he strode over to where she was standing. When her hands laced with his, he noticed just how small they were now that her palms were pressed into his. He could wrap his fingers around her entire hand.