"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Night's voice rang through their living room. "And make it quick, I'm working." She said in her normal soft tone. "Friend Perci, do you know the whereabouts for someone named the Red X?" Star asked. "Last night, yes, currently, no." Another voice was heard coming from around Night making the others raise a brow. "Do you know where he might strike next?" Cyborg asked making her draw out a long 'uhm'.

"The ones we've talked about are red and blue. I definitely believe we should go for something green. That would really make the centerpieces pop." The group of heroes were thankful while Beast Boy only became confused. "What the hell is she talking about?" He asked while the others ignored him.

What surprised the group was when her voice suddenly became firm. "Somebody keep a close eye on Robin. He's about to do something stupid and when it will be a shit show. If he comes after me for it you'll be down a Titan." Night said before hanging up on the group.

"Woah...What did Robin do to piss her off?" Beast boy asked. "If it's anything like he's doing right now, I don't blame her." Cyborg said. They knew Night's and Robin's relationship was rocky, but it seemed to get worse as the days went on.

A couple hours had gone by since their chat with Night Shade. Robin slipped from the tower and had gone after the last chip he needed. He was wearing his Red X outfit as he carefully took the green floating chip.

"Excellent work." A voice said behind Robin. He looked over his shoulder as he saw exactly who he'd been waiting to meet. "Honestly, I couldn't have done better myself." Slade said as he approached Red X.

"So, do we have a deal?" Robin asked in his lower register. "Indeed. You and I are so very much alike. It seems only natural that we should be partners." Slade said holding his hand out for the chips, but Robin wasn't ready to give them up.

"What are they for?" Robin asked holding all three chips. "I need to know what we're planning, partner." Robin said as he stared Slade down. "Patience. You can't expect me to trust you with such sensitive information right away...can you...Robin?"

Robin's eyes widened at his name coming from Slade. A net caught the chips in his hand before he had a chance to react. The chips going right into Slade's hand as the lights around them came on. Robin was surrounded by large black and white robots as well as Slade's usual ones.

Robin quickly got into a fighting stance when there was a crash above them. "Titans, go!" Cyborg yelled as the group fell from the ceiling. The group quickly started attacking the robots as Robin ran after Slade. Cyborg unknowingly stopped his plan as he grabbed the back of his cape.

"Got you!" Cyborg yelled as Slade made his escape. "Ugh! Let go! Stop him!" Robin yelled as he tried to free himself from Cyborg.

Starfire flew down into the hole only to witness Cyborg holding Red X. "No! Release him! He is-" She started to say only for Robin to rip off his mask. "Me!" Robin yelled making the other Titans stare at him wide eyed. "Robin?!" They all yelled and Cyborg's grip released.

"Slade's getting away! Come on!" Robin yelled as he quickly dodged the robots running after Slade. The group was left with the army of robots while Robin went to fight Slade.

Robin was able to keep up with Slade as they both ran all the way up to the roof of the building. Slade jumped from roof to roof with Robin right behind him while someone else watched from afar. Night Shade watched from a few buildings over. She wanted to make sure nothing bad happened to the group.

All three had stopped running as Robin threw a birdarang at Slade only for him to slice it. Robin stared down at his broken weapon before glaring at the man who did it. Slade jumped a large gap between buildings and seemed to be eagerly waiting for Robin to do the same.