𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ❤🖤

..................................................................

Sorry! But am not I your brother and it' s obviously I will think about bro in law. Said that colleague.

Ok!! Ok I agree if you prove that you have a call boy then I will leave wen ning said huisang.

Okk!! But tension in wangji's face was clear.

Wangji take out his phone for call with lots of hesitation.

And seeing this huisang mocked, see if you don't have anyone then please dont act ok..

This irritates wangji.. Wangji calls and phone ringed.

Seeing this huisang again mocked and said, guys now you will see he will say he didn't picked up the call.

Meanwhile

Wei wuxian, jiang cheng and jiang yanli were eating.. Jiang cheng now knows everything.. And madam yu were angry for this and Wei wuxian got heavy punishing for this. No one can save him on that time. The punishment wasn't that tough but the betrayal is.

Wei wuxian’s heart is broken 💔up🥺🥺.

He wants to cry but cant as it will hurt his shijie and jiangsa more.

They're eating dinner while lan wangji called on.

Wangji’s call cuts..

Knowing this huisang again mocked and said, see I knew this will happen to be.

Jiangsa who was sitting saw this immediately cuts  the  call in anger.

I know this will happen said huisang in mocking tone.

Lan wangji got out of there in frustration. He again called.

Here again calling of lan wangji made Jiang cheng angry, he was about to cut the call but jiang yanli stopped him and said to weiying,..

Weiying, pick up MaybeNow he wants to say sorry...

Weiying nodded and picked up.

Hello! Please lan wangji don't say sorry now.

No way why I will nit not tell.. Said lan wangji.

Weiying was shocked to hear that reply.

Listen! Baby here you know I told you about wen ning and me.. So if you tell my friends tge truth that how we just accidental overdose... Then me and wen ning can be together.... Please... Please do it and it's will be my last call said lanzhan.

Weiying control his breaking voice.. And asked when to say?

Hey!! Wait in line.. You have to say now said lanzhan.

Ok!!

Lanzhan immediately runs to his friends and said to huisang, huisang you're gone, from now on wen ning will be mine... Baby I am on speaker please say...

Hey!! Wait lanzhan what I have to say!? What I have to say them? Asked weiying with a devilish smile.

Meanwhile jiang cheng and jiang yanli who heard everything.. Yanli said a-xian what have you done?

And jiang cheng said, weiying! You look creepy on that smile, but perfect good I am proud of you my brother, you have proved yourself.. Said jiang cheng patting Wei wuxian’s back.. Wei wuxian continue to say.. Was it on speaker!? Ok.... I am saying... Hii I am wen ning I am in love with lan wangji please dont separate us.. Is it ok love?

Here lanzhan's reaction was, what the fuck?? Yeah it is.. *sigh* your angriest act made me burn here he will not hear my explanation..

And his friends where like hella cheater!!!