After finding everything we need we go to checkout. "You know if she so serious on finding everything we need for their bodies we should ask if they make one in her size". Kelly looks over from the register "oh please they don't make leotards that size". Holly, Melissa, and I quietly laugh at the joke.

2 days till competition
"Y/n come run your solo" I hear Abby say. I go in and we start doing it. After running it a couple of times Abby talks to me "it's hard to get to the top of the pyramid but it's even..." she gestures for me to finish. "Harder to stay there" I finish. "Yes, so game on" she gives me a high-five and calls the other girls on to get ready for the joffery.

We start doing stretches to get prepared and we're all in our black leotards, pink tights, and ballet shoes. "Go get in your dance bag and get your jazz shoes on". We all go to get our shoes and suddenly Maddie starts crying. Maddie and MacKenzie left their dance bag at the hotel. That's a huge mistake but Maddie is a perfectionist like me so it's kind of a big deal. Especially because you need your shoes to dance.

Elizabeth pov
Kelly, Christi, Holly, and I decided to go out to eat for dinner. We start talking about Maddie and MacKenzie losing their dance bags. "Christi probably has them in her hotel room" kelly says joking. Me and Holly laugh at her joke and Christi responds with "you'll never know".

Joffery audition
Me and the girls are stretching and practicing the routines Abby made for us for the audition.
This is mine.

While we're stretching we hear this agitating, annoying, loud voice. Cathy!

Why is she everywhere we go. Cathy and her students walk in, and her students start stretching.

In interview
"Seeing Kendall with Cathy is really weird because Kendall was my best friend. But now she's happier with her new candy apple friends".

A man comes out "Ok we're gonna start the solo auditions". It's going by kind of fast. It's girl after girl after girl. After a little bit of waiting It's my turn. I preform my solo for them they give me feedback.

"It was great. I don't know if it's because you're nervous, but you have so much control that you need to remember to have fun doing it thank bring the next girl in".

After all the solos are done we start the group class. While we are doing the class and getting critiques we hear the moms arguing very loud. The joffery ballet guy had to tell the moms to quiet down, and it was so embarrassing why can't Cathy just let us live.

Competition
Once we get to our dressing room we start getting ready for the group number.

Competition Once we get to our dressing room we start getting ready for the group number

We go on stage and do the group and I think we did good. After we start getting ready for solos.

 After we start getting ready for solos

After getting ready we go behind the wings and wait

After getting ready we go behind the wings and wait. After preforming my solo Maddie is next. In the middle of her dance maddie runs off crying. She forgot I feel so bad. Next Chloe does her solo and she danced amazingly. Me and Chloe go back to the dressing room and hear Maddie crying behind the dressing curtain. Me and Chloe go in and give her hugs and tell her she did amazing. Soon Abby comes in starts talking to Maddie.

In interview
"I was shocked to see Abby crying. When Nia forgot a couple weeks ago she didn't cry. When Chloe forgot a part of her dance last week she got mad. But Maddie is the number 1 girl. Me and Chloe are her understudies, and the other girl are her backup dancers".

Chloe, MacKenzie, and I go and sit down. Chloe puts her head down while MacKenzie is crying. I give MacKenzie a hug and then the moms walk in.

Holly and Christi start yelling at Abby so Holly tells us to go to awards.

Awards
"In 1st place overall for solos y/n". I get up smiling and grab my trophy and crown. "In first place for junior solo division Chloe". The group got 11th Cathy beat us. Today was not so good for us.