MADDIES BACK!

I wake up and go downstairs and see my mom with my sister already eating breakfast. I open my computer while I eat my toast. After breakfast I start getting ready for dance this week.

 After breakfast I start getting ready for dance this week

On the way to dance we dropped my sister off at gymnastics

On the way to dance we dropped my sister off at gymnastics. Today my mom is going to be leaving early to make it to my sister's gymnastics competition.

At dance
When I get there and walk into the dancers den I see everyone crowded around someone. I try to peek through but I'm pretty small so it's hard to see. Once I can get through I see who it is. It's Maddie! I'm happy she's back but now I have some competition. "Omg Maddie meet y/n she was replacing you but she beat Payton at a permanent spot on this team so now she has a jacket and everything" says Chloe pushing me to the front. "Hi" Maddie says smiling at me. I wave and smile back "Girls let's go" we hear Abby say from studio A. We all line up for pyramid.

Pyramid
"Ok this week we are going to Hollywood vibe right here in Pittsburgh". We all start clapping in excitement. "I wanna see 100% from every single one of you. Remember we're in our backyard. You have a target on your back. So do I. The group dance is called private eyes. I'm gonna arm you with a secret weapon. You're gonna be using guns in your routine." All the moms look confused and mad. "When you step on that stage I want you to kill it. Understood? You're gonna blow the competition away. Now moving on to pyramid. MacKenzie you went from 1st to worst in one routine. Nia you had a pretty dance I thought you did well no problem. Kendall I understand the costume was an issue. Jill I'm sure you have something to say about it but I'll tell you what. It doesn't matter what you wear. Also at the end of the day it your technique. That's what you need to work on. Next Maddie you haven't been here not much to say. Next Chloe it was but obviously not good enough. Next I have Brooke you were doing great but then you forgot the ending. Next y/n you did good it could've been better. On the top of the pyramid Paige." We all start screaming and hug her. "There will be a trio Chloe y/n and paige. Chloe, y/n, and Maddie, will be doing solos."