The figure stayed hidden in the darkness as a sigh left their mouth. "Looks like I was wrong." They said stepping out into the flickering lights. They expected to hear some sort of...well...anything. The lack of noise made them look over at Robin. With a raised brow they stared at the now perfectly frozen Robin.

"What the hell?" Night shade asked herself as she got closer. She went to place her hand on Robin to break him from his possible trance only to have her hand go right through him. Night smirked under her mask as she shook her head. "You really almost got me with that one, Robin. Turns out I was right." Night said before running off in search of the hero.

Night continued to run until she realized she'd lost them. "Damnit!" She yelled to herself before looking all around her making sure there weren't any cameras or people watching her. She faded back into the shadows as she placed her hand into a crack in the asphalt. Her body slowly vanished as she slipped underneath the city.

Night Shade used the root system she'd made under the city to get an idea as to where they went. She felt a smirk grow as she emerged through the cracks above one of the subway systems. She knew the group of teens were somewhere below her.

Night's hand placed itself back over the crack in the wall and made herself seem like she was leaning on it. A few roots of hers grew from her hand and through the cracks of the subway system. None of the teens noticed as a couple stray roses grew in the shadows facing directly where they arrived. Night was able to hear and see everything going on.

"Do you come with subtitles?" Beast Boy asked Cyborg as they all looked around the subway for Red X. "My eye should spot him even if he's invisible." Cyborg said before looking around the subway. Cyborg was suddenly knocked back by a punch to the face by none other than Red X.

"It's him!" Raven said while Cyborg's body scrapped against the hard ground. Cyborg quickly got up only to feel something tap his back. Red X had attempted to hack into Cyborg's system once more only for his device to malfunction. "You're gonna have to learn some new tricks, dog." Cyborg said before grabbing Red X by his collar and throwing him towards the other heroes.

"Surrender. We do not wish to fight you." Starfire said. Her voice was full of so much kindness even with the people she faced. "Sorry. I'm not through with you yet." Red X said before jumping up sending one of his X's at Star. Raven easily blocked it with her magic protecting the girl.

Cyborg tried to land multiple punches on the villain, but Red X dodged every single one. Red X heard something coming towards him and he acted fast. Starfire was flying towards him and he used his cape to block her vision. Night Shade winced slightly as she watched Starfire fly right into Cyborg knocking both of them over.

The only titans left were Raven and Beast Boy. Red X jumped between the two heroes dodging their attacks. Beast Boy changed into a bear and was kicked hard by the villain. The same happened to Raven as she went into a stack of wooden crates.

Beast Boy recovered and hit Red X from behind sending him forward. The villain grabbed onto the large metal pole he'd almost hit and swung around. Beast Boy's eyes widened as he dodged Red X's feet. The green hero was about to let out a sigh of relief when he was punched in the face hard.

He let out a painful cry as he hit the edge of the opposite subway platform. The hero landed right in the middle of the subway tracks dizzy from the blow. Night Shade felt vibrations starting to come down the tunnels. 'The subway!' She thought to herself.

Before she could interfere, Beast Boy was grabbed from the tracks and thrown onto the platform. What surprised everyone was who Beast Boy was grabbed by. "Dude, did you just save me?" Beast Boy asked extremely confused as he faced their current enemy. His confusion left his body as a harsh kick met his chest sending him flying backwards.