Introduction: Shiraori vs Güliedistodiez, Reincarnated as Mikami Satoru's Sis

It was shortly after the Elf-Demon War. Shiraori, and Ariel were enjoying their 1 on 1 drinking party. What was the occasion? It was to celebrate their recent victory against Potimas.

As always, Shiraori was drinking her favorite wine together with Ariel. They were laughing, enjoying and talking to each other.

"I still can't believe we won the war, Shiro." Said Ariel.

"I'm the one who planned this after all." Said Shiraori as she drinks her coffee.

"I wish we can stay this way for a long time." Ariel said as she sighs and relaxed herself.

Then Shiraori felt that Güliedistodiez were visiting them.

"Oh Gülie, what brings you here today?" Asked Ariel as she took a sip of tea.

"Nothing, just want to talk with that creature." He said as he points at Shiraori who just put down her cup of coffee.

'What? Me? What does he want from me this time? Can't you see I'm enjoying my cup of coffee here!?' Shiraori thought to herself.

"What is it?" Shiraori asked.

"Just follow me." He said as he opens a portal.

Then Güliedistodiez went through the portal. Shiraori had no choice but to stand up and follow him. But as she was about to enter the portal, she was grabbed by Ariel.

Shiraori then looks her with curiosity as she tilts her head to the side.

"Be careful out there, I don't know but I feel something off." Said Ariel.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Shiraori reassures Ariel.

Then she went inside the portal, then as she got out of the portal. Shiraori saw Güliedistodiez just standing there while looking at her.

Shiraori, who also felt something off prepared herself. She then looked at her surroundings, she then saw clearly she was outside of the void.

"You must be wondering where are we. Then I'll asnwer your question, we're outside of the world's system. Also, there is something that I want to talk about. I hope you didn't forget what we had talked last time." He said as he suddenly used Conjuring, Boundary Field, and his True Dragon Barrier.

Shiraori managed to dodge it barely as she was caught off guard. Güliedistodiez then fires another one after another, leaving Shiraori had no chance to fight back.

'Damn you Güli-Gülie! What did I ever did to you now?! Why are you attacking me all of a sudden?!' She thought to herself.

Güliedistodiez then proceeds to boost his own Physical Capabilities then teleported towards where is Shiraori currently is.

*   *   *

Shiraori POV:

As I protected myself to that damn Güli-Gülie's sudden attacks, it suddenly stopped for a second before suddenly appeared in front of me and aimed the punch right onto my face!

I activated my own protective barrier and teleported myself out there. That was close! Oi Güli-Gülie! What was that for?! What did I do to you anyways?!

But wait? Isn't this a perfect chance to escape D? This will be fun!

I then started to fight back, I then first used my 《Evil Eyes》fussed with Conjuring. But that didn’t work on him as he lands a punch on my guts.