Chapter 125:He choose the all route!

Start from the beginning

All the brides: Darling/ Misogi/ Miso-kun/ Dear/ Misogi-chan/ Misogi-kun/ Hubby/ 12:15:22:5, hurry/ 8:21:18:18:25!

Myouri:Wait, was that...

Zenkichi:Eh? Is something wrong, Unzen-senpai?

Myouri:...Nah, forget it.

Kumagawa: [Well, well, aren't I popular?]

-oOo-

10 years ago

Five girls that looked the same but with some differences were on the phone with their father in a complex apartment. That's right, that was the Nakano quintuplets and their father, Maruo Nakano.

Maruo: Girls, I'm going to hire a new tutor for you.

Nino: Dad, I already told you that we don't need one.

Ichika: Huh? What happened to the last woman that you hired?

Maruo: She resigned. I wonder why? Every tutor that I hired for you did the same thing.

The girls could hear the sarcasm in his voice. They felt a bit bad for what they did but they still thought that they didn't need one.

Miku: It's always the same thing, Dad. Just stop hiring them.

Yotsuba: I did my best, I promise, Dad. It's just that...

Itsuki: They belittle us when they see our grades and when we can't answer a question, they get angry at us. Who would want to be taught by someone who mocks them?

Maruo: I understand but while they didn't fully explain to me why they resigned, I heard that some of you would prefer to go out with their friends, never got out of their rooms when the tutors were here, or weren't even at home.

When he said that, all the girls tensed a bit but they didn't want to admit it. Everything that the former tutors taught them was that they were stupid and a lost cause. They never tried to understand the 5 sisters.

Nino: Even though, we don't need one again! We can study alone! Besides, school isn't the most important thing for girls our age...

She said the last part about school with less volume than before. Their dad didn't hear it.

Maruo: I believed you when you said that before but did it change anything?

No answers from his daughters. Utter silence. All of them were looking down and biting their lips, frustrated.

Maruo: ... That's what I thought. I want to believe in you but the results that you showed me... *sigh* The tutor that I'm going to hire is different than the formers.

Quintuplets: Different? How so?

Maruo: You could say that... He is a former patient of mine, but that was a long time ago.

Itsuki: A former patient?

Nino: Probably, a creepy old man.

Miku: Nino, stop judging people before you meet them.

Nino: Huh? What's your problem, Miku? Do you like creepy old men?

Miku: No, I don't. I'm just saying that you're bad-mannered. As to be expected from someone who likes delinquents. How lucky, you're becoming what you like. Not everyone has that chance, generally, they become what they hate.

Nino: You little... You're talkative for someone that can't even talk to others except us.

Yotsuba: N-nino, M-miku, I think you should stop.