Chapter 24:No war can satusfy a minus, but this one is dissapoiting

Ajimu thought about the last universe. That was a world full of supernatural beings. But those supernatural beings were really...not that much.

The devils weren't so demonic at all. Hell, the most demonic one was that son of Lucifer and his brand of evil was really bland.

Oh, her poor minus. He must've gone through so much dissapointment.

Bill:Alright, let's go to the next one.

Ajimu:Oh, what could this copypasted chapter be called?

Bill:It's called "They don't make good wars anymore".

Najimi:Sadly true. While humanity's inclination for violence has grown, their will to take action has dismished.

The screen showed a forest. It focused on Kumagawa with two dark skinned girls that looked to be elfs and a red haired human girl.

Kumagawa, the dark elves and Maya were having a meal right now. Fortunately, the minus succeded in recreating the holy meal known as pizza.

Chloe:...Not bad.

Even the human hater couldn't deny how good it is. But Kumagawa had an appetite for something else.

Kumagawa:[I wonder if there's any chances for a genocide soon?]

Maya:...Is he a psychopath?

Najimi:No, of course not.

Myouri:Really?

Najimi:Of course Kumagawa-kun couldn't ever be only a psychopath. That's ridiculous! He's also a sociopath.

Chloe:Yes, yes he is.

Olga:Without a doubt.

Kumagawa:[Hm, what's that.]

The three girls looked in the direction he pointed. There layed unconscious a commander of the human kingdom.

Maya:She doesn't look good. Hey, wake up.

Kumagawa:[Why would she go out like that?]

Chloe:What are you talking about? That's armor.

Myouri:You're fucking serious? That's armor!? What's it supposed to protect you from, wind on your chest.

Medaka:That's highly umpractical.

Najimi:Oh no, is this one.

Medaka:You know this world also, Anshin'in-san?

Najimi:Yes. It's one of the greatest dissapointments pf creation.

Kumagawa:[How did your world survive until now?]

This world really surprised him beyond any comprehension. Compared to these, Zenkichi could very well be a genius.

Zenkichi:Hey!

Kujira:He's not wrong, Zen-chan.

Kumagawa:[Here, let me try something.]

He knelled down in front of the commander. He took a long glance at her face, after which he managed to slap her.

Commander:OWWWW!

Kumagawa:[Alwais works.]

Maya:Are you ok? What happened?

Commander:I'm...fine, I think. That's not important right now! The kingdom! It was attacked by monsters!