Chapter 99:The original Shiranui has come!

There was no real problem with Kumagawa having a daughter. Sure, they would expect him to actually do it the natural way, but a child made from a sample of DNA was far from the strangest thing they saw.

Zenkichi can't help but wonder if they have meet the child. Sure, Kumagawa was tge type of guy to be mysterious as hell, but he thinks he'd ask for help as they are good...Scratch that, they're his only friends.

Bill:Well, seems this one left impression aming you. Don't worry, we'll get back to it. But before that, let's jump back to our mythilogycal version!

Zenkichi:You mean the one with devils and all of that?

Bill:Yepadoodles!

Myouri:When you thithat even angels...Haah, what has this world come to?

Bill:Well, we'll find out at "We have a group of misbehaving kids, eh?"

Issei weighted Ascalon in his hands and gave a slash to test it. He looked at Kumagawa for confirmation, but the minus gave a shrug of his shoulder indicating he didn't really care what he was gonna do with the holy artefact.

Kumagawa:[Incorporate it in your Sacred Gear if you want. It'd make it much easier to carry around.]

Issei:I see.

Michael:If I may make a request. Because of the recent events the leaders of the three faction will have a peace meeting in this very town. As part of the Five Principal Clans and the one to have slayn the threat threatening to start a war, we'd appreciate if you could participate.

Kumagawa:[At what time it's this meeting?]

Michael:Exactly five PM.

Kumagawa:[You're in luck. We don't start the game night until untill eight.]

Mogana:They really do act like a family.

Kouki:It's not such a big surprise. We were pretty much the same as the Student Council at Hokobune.

Mogana:Really?

Kouki:Yes, although paperwork was still a nightmare.

Issei does quiet enjoy the game night. Freed curses a lot when Kumagawa beats his ass in Mario Kart.

The next day Kumagawa together with his friends and wife left for the conference peace meeting. Rias and Sona also came with their perrages.

When they entered the room Kumagawa noticed that all of the members brought people with them. Serafall really was a Maou, although she came alone. Sirzech brought Grayfia with him. Michael brought Irina which looked to have been coverted in an angel by the pair of white wings and halo. And the man Vali stand beside must be the leader of fallen angels.

He had bicolored hair, the front was blonde while the back was black, and golden eyes. He also looked really laid-back, you'd think he came here for a drink rather than a peace meeting. His name was Azazel.

Kumagawa didn't really listened to the raport Rias gave to the leaders. After all, he was at the center of the action ao there was no real reason for him to listen when he has already experienced it.

Zenkichi:Pretty fair.

Myouri:Going over those things over and over can be a real pain.

Kujira:Try to supervise the Flask Plan and then you tell me hiw it feels.

Rias:And that concludes our raport.

Azazel:Man, what a lunatic.

Sirzech:That's rather uncoth counting the fact that he was your subordinate.