Chapter 18:Cruel? Kind? Forget it, he's a minus!

Najimi came back at the last video. He wonders, how much time until those elite kids break?

Well, not sure if she could call them elites, because they're the defective class. But the point still stands.

Really, that artificial genius could probably be the only one who wouldn't break. And even that is a maybe. She wonders if her flask plan would've ended up like that.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:What's this one?

Bill:It's called "Giving a gift to an ols friend".

The screen showed the interor of a sort of restaurant. Kumagawa was present there with a silver haired woman.

Oposite to the common believe, Kumagawa and Charmcaster were not making schemes for the cousins today. They were, in fact, taking a snack.

Najimi:Oh, so is this one this time. Alien X will have difficulty when he appears.

Zenkichi:What is Alien X?

Najimi:The physical manifastation of a arguing couple.

While they were taking a walk, they found this place called Mr. Smouthie. Kumagawa took a chocolate smouthie and Charmcaster a strawberry one.

Kumagawa:[Those are not bad at all.]

Kujira:Somehow, I was expecting him to take that one.

Najimi:Well, Kumagawa-kun likes chocolate.

Myouri:Who doesn't like chocolate.

Charmcaster:Yeah, I might get used to it.

Their silence was short lived, because of the place getting blown by lasers. A armored alien named Six Six was unsatisfied, so he decided to fill his complaints with lasers.

K

umagawa:[Well, that is a direct complaint. Though, I do wonder what that complaint must be?]

Six:Jsfkh trmk!

Myouri:...What.

Najimi:Ah, that is unfortunate. I can understand his reaction.

Charmcaster gave a sigh of exasperation. Great they can't even understand his language. Now that she thinks about it, they met so much aliens.

Kumagawa:[Oh, so they don't have latte smouthie and can't even take your command. I would be mad too if that was the case.]

Myouri:Nad he understand it too...This school is full of freaks.

Najimi:You're just jelous.

Charmcaster:Wait, you understand him?

Kumagawa:[Yes. At my last highschool I had a junior who was talking in numbers. Letters are much more easier to understand.]

Charmcaster:How many highschools did you have?

Kumagawa:[31.]

Charmcaster:Wow. What did you do to get exmatriculed from so many. Like, did you do drugs.

She wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case. While wonders how he can smile litteraly all day, drugs were one of her theories.

Kumagawa:[No, nothing like. I just accidentaly ended up destroying the first 30.]

Charmcaster:How do you accidentaly destroy 30 schools!?

Kumagawa:[It's more easier than you think.]