Chapter 56:You should never ever try to manipulate a minus

Najimi thought about the last universe. That was a proof that quantity is not the same think with quality.

Really, for all the hype that amalgamation of skills got, it was a real dissapointment. Really, even Myouri could've beaten that creature. Possibly even kill it with enough explosive balls at hand.

Really, she has no idea qhy Hanten would lose his time with that. His thing is the preservation of unique things, and that was just a cheap imitation with a horror look.

Bill:Alright, time for the next one!

Najimi:And what us the title of the chapter?

Bill:It's called "Flower and minus humor".

Zenkichi:...Here we go again.

The screen showed the scenary of nature with no trees. Kumagawa was walking around this scenary.

Kumagawa Misogi was someone very hard to impress. Not even the portal with eyes fazed him in the least. The view after was beautiful, he might add.

The entrance of a garden field with sun flowers. The sun was his principal problem. He want to keep his skin pale, he has a look to manage.

Myouri:...Wait, he looks like that intentionaly?

Najimi:But of course. It is his design, after all.

Myouri:And I thought he was a shut-in.

When he decided to move to the field two middle aged mans screamed after him.

Man 1:Oi, you can't go there!

Man 2:A horrible youkai reside there!

Myouri:Well, this youkai hasy condoleances.

Kujira:They say it's horrible, so maybe it's a sadistic, mass murdering monster. They should get along just fine.

Kumagawa:[I'll be the judge of that.]

He went on his way, completly ignoring the unimportant characters. The two have spoken to each other to teach him a lesson. The two fools didn't realize they signed their deaths.

Najimi:What ugly clowns.

Hanten:...

Najimi:Haha! Good one, Hanten!

Kumagawa was admiring the flowers at. The sadistic flower youkai named Kazami Yuuka happend to cross paths with him.

To say the least, she was surprised by the fact her usual sinister face didn't startle him at all. In fact, he simply waved his hand at her.

Yuuka:My, it's rare to see people visiting my garden.

Kumagawa:[Oh, I know the feeling. No one wanted to be in my vicinity either.]

That was true. He wasn't evil or anything like that. It just, people didn't get his sense of humor.

Myouri:Because it implies realy fucked up things.

Najimi:No one appreciates dark humor these days.

Yuuka:Truly sad. But, don't get to close to the flowers. They might feel threatened and things become painful.

Vines enveloped Kumagawa. The next thing was Yuuka stabing the tip of her umbrela through his neck. He wasn't affected by it.

Rather, he kept smiling. Yuuka's shock grew more when he saw him vanishing and reapering behind her. All the previous wounds and blood not being present at all.