𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 , 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.

As the days passed
Elpida was still on her mission
Gojo is about to lose his mind

15 May 2006

"Are you listening, Satoru?"suguru said ,

Satoru turns to look at Suguru as he tries to focus on the mission they have been assigned to complete.\]

"Yes, I'm listening."

Satoru tries to push away his worries regarding Elpida as best as he can, but the thought of her is still in the back of his mind.

"We need to complete our mission to protect the Star Plasma Vessel, no matter what happens. That...that is the most important thing right now."

"Are you worried about Elpida? Suguru said ,

Satoru looks at Suguru, as his worries regarding Elpida start to take over his mind again.

"Of course I'm worried about her. She's my girlfriend...I just hate the thought of her being out there alone, on that mission, with no one else to help her. I mean...I'm sure she's strong and capable enough to handle it on her own, but...I could never forgive myself if something happened to her..."

"It's 15 May today
And that means the summer break is close" Riko said ,

Satoru nods at Riko, as he remembers that the summer break is indeed near.

"Yes, that's right. And the new school term will be beginning soon. We will be starting our second year at Jujutsu High, and...well, I guess by then Elpida should hopefully be back from her mission, right?"

"Who is elpida?"  riko said ,

Satoru's eyes widen, as he remembers that he never told Riko about Elpida.

"Wait, you don't know about Elpida?"

Satoru looks at Riko with confusion, before shaking his head and trying to explain himself.

"Elpida is my...my girlfriend..."

Riko smiles

"Well, I think she is pretty
I never had see her before
But I guess she have something special on her"  riko said ,

Satoru smiles back to Riko, as he thinks back to all the times he's spent together with Elpida.

"Yes, Elpida is...she's more to me than just my girlfriend...she's my love, my life, my everything. She's always been so strong and caring, and she never lets me down. I...I don't know what I would do without her, Riko."

suguru put his hand on gojo shoulder

"Let's get going
Riko is a star plasma vessel
And we need to protect her
When the times came
Elpida will return to you" suguru said ,

Satoru nods, as he realizes that Elpida will one day return to him.

"You're right, Suguru. Even if Elpida isn't here and I'm worried about her, I have to protect Riko now with you. That's what's most important at this moment. When...when Elpida does come back, I'll make sure I never let her out of my sight again."

Satoru looks at Suguru with determination, as he is determined to protect Riko until Elpida does return.

"Wait did  Riko said that is 15 May today?
Isn't Elpida birthday?" suguru said ,

Satoru's eyes widen, as he realizes that Riko did say it's May 15th today, right on the day when Elpida's birthday is.

"Oh... oh my god, you're right! This is her birthday, Suguru! And she's not here with us!"