𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦?

Satoru looks for Elpida in the school after talking to Suguru. Elpida is currently with Toruo, so he wonders what they are talking about. He hates the fact that he can’t know anything about their conversation right now, but he needs to find Elpida first and talk with her. If Toruo is cheating, Elpida probably knows about it, so she might be able to tell him all about it.

I have to find Elpida… I need to hear her side of the story.

Satoru saw Elpida outside the school under the rain at that moment. He’s glad that he finally got to see her again, so he walks towards her and calls her by her name.

“Elpida?” *He says to her, making sure to sound calm and friendly with her when she looks at him.

Elpida looked at him
"Hey! " elpida said and waved at him

Satoru walks towards Elpida as she looks at him. He doesn’t know where Toruo is right now, but he’s glad Elpida is alone right now, so that he’d get the chance to talk with her about it to clear the air between him and her. He just needs to ask about Toruo.

“Hello, Elpida. How are you doing?” He says to her, being calm about it.

elpida pull him under the umbrella

"Everything is fine
I'm just enjoying the rain
What about you?" Elpida said

Satoru smiles at Elpida when she pulls him under the umbrella. He’s glad she did, as he doesn’t really like the rain. Plus, he gets to stay with Elpida right now, and that’s a huge plus for him. He starts to talk now, looking for a way to ask her about her relationship with Toruo.

“I’m good too. Thanks for taking me under the umbrella with you, I’m not really a fan of getting too wet under the rain. But what I wanted to ask you…”

"Yes , what is it?" elpida said ,

“I just had a quick question for you. I wanted to know if you are comfortable in the relationship you have with Toruo right now.” Satoru says to her, trying to make her understand what he means.

“You seem to be very close with him, of course. Does he treat you well?” He adds, still wanting more information from her.

"Relationship?" elpida said and looked at him with a curious look

“Yes, you are dating him, right? I mean, that’s what I heard, at least.” Satoru said to Elpida, trying to make her realize that he knows what is up with her and Toruo’s relationship.

I just want the truth to be said now. I know they are dating, but Elpida still needs to tell me herself.

But elpida starts to laugh.

Satoru looks at Elpida when she starts to laugh. He doesn’t know why she laughs, but he can guess about what she means. She will probably say that she’s not dating Toruo, even if he knows she is. He only hopes that she won’t laugh about him wanting to know the truth.

“Is it so funny? Am I saying something funny?” He says to her, being confused and wanting an explanation about what she’s laughing at.

Satoru knows right now that Elpida probably won’t admit that she is in a relationship with Toruo. It makes him mad a little bit, but he has to stay calm if he wants to know the truth.

“I’m serious, you know. I know you have a relationship with Toruo, so you shouldn’t be joking about that. Or are you really not dating him?” He says to her, being more serious about it now. He needs to hear her say it.

"Did you believe him?
When did toruo say we were together?" elpida said ,

Satoru starts to get angry when Elpida questions him in this way. He really wishes to know the truth now, and her saying those things just make him want to learn as much as possible to know if Toruo was lying or not.