𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭

14 September 2005

All students have returned back to school after the summer break.
They entered back to the classroom as the second year's at jujutsu High School,
A short brown hair woman was sitting on her desk
And a tall black hair man was also sitting on his desk.
A few minutes later, a tall white-haired man entered the classroom classroom

" Long time no see satoru." The black hair guy said

" This goes for you too, suguru." Satoru turns and looks at his friend

Suguru smiles at his friend.

A few minutes later
Yaga-sensei walk in the classroom

" Welcome back
I hope you had a wonderful break
But let's go back to work, " Yaga-sensei said as satoru sits at his desk , bored.

" Today, we will have a new student here at Jujutsu High school, but she hasn't arrived yet," Yaga-sensei said

Satoru raises an eyebrow. "A girl?"

" Yes , she is a girl," Yaga-sensei responds

Satoru thinks about what she's gonna look like. His eyes widen. "Well, let's wait then."

"At least she is a girl
I won't be the only girl here in this classroom." The short brown woman said

Satoru glares at Shoko, who had a smug look on her face. "What's that supposed to mean, Shoko?"

" Nothing," Shoko said

"Sure, Shoko, it's nothing..." Satoru mocked her, and she glared back.

"Let her be," suguru said

Satoru crosses his arms, looking out the window.

The door opens, and a girl walks in and closes the door behind her
Long brown hair and green eyes she was kinda tall, Her skin was medium color. too
She was next to yaga-sensei and bow to everyone

Satoru looks at her, eyes widen at her beauty. He gulps, trying to avoid staring.

"This is your new classmate," Yaga-sensei said

Satoru tries to hold back his excitement. He nods. "Nice to meet you...?" he trails off. He's a bit flustered.

"Hello and nice to meet you, everyone
I'm elpida
I'm 16 years old
And I'm from Europe, " elpida said and smiled at everyone

Satory can't help but smile back. His eyes are still locked on her. "Europe, hmm... I'm Gojo Satoru, a 16 year old from Tokyo. You're pretty..."

He immediately regrets saying that.

"Suguru Geto
17 years old from Tokyo, too, " suguru said

Satoru looks in Suguru's direction and scowls.

"Shoko Ieiri
17 years old also for Tokyo, " Shoko said
Satoru nods, but his gaze is still locked on Elpida.

Elpida smiles to everyone
"It's my first time here in Japan
I was born for non-sorcerers' parents
I have 7 different techniques . In other words, 7 different powers
I can control
Water
Ice
Blood
Fire
Air
Earth
And I can heal people, too, " elpida said,

Satoru raises an eyebrow. "You have 7...techniques?" He looks at everyone else, and they share the same surprised look.

"Yup
That's right
But because I was born for non-sorcerers, parents
I never had anyone to teach me, jujutsu
My powers showed up when I was 9 years old, and I tried to tech myself the basics before I came here
And learn a little about jujutsu history, " elpida said.

Satoru nods while listening intently. He looks in awe as he takes in all the information she's giving out. "So you taught yourself?" He asks curiously.

Elpida looks at Satoru
" Yes , that's right," elpida said

Satoru looks at them at his classmates. "She's self-taught, and yet she's able to do that many techniques already...she's truly impressive!"He grins.

"Let's the lesson start
Elpida, you can go and sit next to the window, " yaga-sensei said, and elpida walked towards her seat and sat down.
Satoru follows her with his eyes as she walks to her seat. Elpida catches him staring, and he quickly looks away.

"I think someone catches feelings," Suguru whispers at Satoru
Satoru, hearing that, his face goes beet red, and he glares at Suguru.* "Shut up!"He hisses and suguru started to laugh.
Satoru looks back at the board, his face burning. "Idiot..." *he mutters to himself.

After the first period ended,
Satoru was in his own thoughts the whole first period. Once the bell rings, he glances at Elpida and smiles, and elpida smiles back to him.
Satoru looks at her for a bit, blushing slightly. He starts to wonder how she'd look like if her hair was down...

"Thank God you are wearing your sunglasses. Otherwise, elpida will have noticed that you are staring at her, " Suguru said.
"Shut up! You're so annoying, Suguru!" Satoru says, feeling embarrassed.
ELpida looks at the two boys and chuckles a little, Satoru can't help but smile from her laughter. He sighs. "Don't mind him. He just likes to mess with me." Satoru said

" Don't worry," Elpida said, and Satoru smiled at her, and he looked at the time. "We'll have the break in 15 minutes." He looks at Elpida again. Her face is cute.
She nods
"Thanks for the reminder," elpida said.
Satoru nods back and smiles. He leans back in his chair and notices a small note that fell from her seat. He picks it up and reads it. His eyes widen. He quickly hides it, blushing.
"What was it?" elpida, ask Satoru,
"..." He doesn't want to show the note. He smiles, but at the same time he's blushing. "There's...just something interesting on it."
"Can I know? If you want, " elpida said and looked at him with her green eyes .
Satoru thinks about it. A few moments later, he takes out the note and gives it to Elpida."Just a warning that it's a bit flirty." He says, and his face is beet red.

The note said ." Are you the ocean? 'Cause you're deep and I wanna drown in you.

Elpida blushed a little
"Thanks," elpida said and looked at him
Satoru face is still red. He looks away. "Just hand it back please..."
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."elpida said and gave the note back to him
"No, no, it's fine, Elpida." Satoru says, taking the note and slipping it back on his pocket. "I shouldn't have read the note to begin with."
He smiles at her, but he can still feel his face red.
She looked at him and smiled
" Do you mind if we become friends?"elpida said
Satoru eyes widen, and he smiles widely back at her. "I'd love to become friends, Elpida." He leans closer to her so they can speak quietly. "Can I tell you a secret?" He whispers.*
"What is it?" elpida asks him as she looks at him with a curious look, "N-Nothing, it's just...yes, I'd like to be friends with you, Elpida." *
Satoru says, feeling his heart skip a beat.
Elpida pulled her hand out for a hand shake
"Friends?"elpida said
Satoru nods and takes Elpida's hand. "Friends." *He smiles as they shake hands.