Emma x Fem reader

Começar do início

Emma: ah, That was a really good time, we should go back again?

Y/N: yea, maybe when we reach home we can plan it.

Emma: Yeah

Jacob got the doors unlock

Jacob: Ok! let's find those things

---Another Timeskip.... this Timeskip is sooo far---

Y/N Pov:

I was sitting down on a log talking to Kaitlyn, Ryan, and Dylan, When all of a sudden Abigail runs out the woods fumbling over her words trying to explain what happened in the woods, while everyone surrounds her (except me) calming her down.

"SNAP"

I whip my head around towards where I heard the noise, and stands up, and start back away going towards the groups

Y/N: uhmm.... guys *whisper* I heard something snap in the bushes

I point to where I hear the noise, Ryan go around me to stand in front of me with the gun in his hand, while the rest of us stays behind Ryan.

Jacob rushes out of the bush, scaring us. Jacob started to explain what happen with his situation and how the monster or traps(A/N: don't blame me, I really don't remember the game THAT MUCH OK) and how he was with Emma, but left her at the island.

I stopped moving and stared at Jacob, and walked slowly towards him.

Y/N: You left Emma, BY HERSELF. AT THE ISLAND😡 ALONE!!! KNOWING THAT THERE'S MONSTER HERE!?

Jacob took a step back away from me

Jacob: I'm SORRY, OK. I WAS GETTING CHASE!

I run past Jacob, bumping shoulders with him pushing him to the ground going towards the path leading to the dock.

Y/N💭: I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM

-------------------

Third person Pov:

Y/N just made it to the dock, seeing a boat in the water. Y/N gets in the boat and tries to start it, not knowing that something was being her, Y/N felt The boat dip, and turns around see a monster there. Y/N immedialty stands up scared, with adrenaline coursing through her veins. Maybe it was adrenaline of being scared that made her brave, but she starts to try and push the monster off the boat.

 Maybe it was adrenaline of being scared that made her brave, but she starts to try and push the monster off the boat

(A/N: The two girls in the middle are how u are on the boat with the monster)

Y/N tries to twist the monster body to the side and successfully push the monster in the water, but while she was sumo wrestling the monster she fails to notice the scratch mark she got from it. Next she turns towards the engine of the boat, and starts to turn the engine on. After a few more tries she got it on. She Starts the boat heading towards the island. After a few minutes she starts to feel sick almost....