Emma x Fem reader

Yep here goes the last one shot imma do for The Quarry one shot, uh I hope u enjoy I guess

I got a little help with the lines from "The Quarry Wiki" cuz I can't remember the game that well, and am too lazy to go back and watch it.

Requested by your truly wolfblood1732

Hopefully this is close to what u requested!

-----------

Summary, your dating emma, and uhmmm yea. Thats's it your dating emma.... OK LETS BEGIN!!!

------------

Third person Pov:

As a school bus drives away from the camp. The counselors are seen waving at the kids - Emma standing in the middle of the road with Y/N beside her, Nick and Dylan standing on the balcony and Jacob and Kaitlyn standing on the stairs.

Emma: Bye!

Nick: Laters...

Dylan: Peace and love!

Kaitlyn: See ya later, kids!

Jacob: Yeah! Hackett's Quarry Forever!

Y/N: We will miss you! *whisper* not...

Emma (lightly??) elbowed you, causing you to chuckle.

Y/N: What, am I lying..?

Emma: You don't say that tho

Y/N: To be fair, I didn't say it out loud 🤨

Emma ignored you and continued to give a few air kisses and after a small chuckle, gave a final wave to the bus leaving.

Kaitlyn: You know how many hearts are broken on the last day of summer camp? It's like a romanci-pocalypse.

After a few minutes of Y/N and Emma talking,The duo walks down the stairs and heads toward the van.

Jacob: Quit it!

Kaitlyn: Hi Emma, Hey Y/N.

Emma: Hey.

Y/N: Sup

The two stop at the trunk and look over the bags, as Emma and Y/N walks away.

----TimeSkip to where Y/N, Emma and Jacob are trying to get the supplies for the campfire----

Emma is vlogging on her phone

Emma: So here we are! Stranded... in the great American wilds with nothing but our wits to guide us. Will humanity prevail? Or will we grow ravenous and resort to eating the flesh of the deceased like I saw in that one plane crash movie.

Emma moves her camera and films Jacob lock-picking his way through a door and Y/N leaning on the wall close to the door.

Emma: First course, fillet au Jacob. Rich and full bodied, this rare beef cake may leave an irritating taste lingering on the palate.

Emma sees Y/N on her phone, smiling. Emma walks in front of Y/N and looks at Y/N.

Emma: And can you tell me what got you smiling like that..?

Y/N just looks up at Emma and looks back down still smiling.

Y/N: Just some happy memories of mine

Jacob seems to be struggling opening the lock.

Emma: oh, can I see?

Y/N chuckle and turn the phone towards Emma, Emma smiles seeing what was on the phone. The Phone shows an image of Y/N holding Emma from behind holding a "peice sign(✌)" at the camera when they were at the beach, both smiling together in the picture.