As you were struggling in what to do, looking back and forth, Yunan was floating above you with Ayla in his arms. "Do you need some help, (Y/N)?" He asked, smiling as you were shocked, he was there as well as... floating!

Ayla had a wide smile on her face. "Look how high I am! I'm like a bird!" She said with happiness as Yunan laughed. "Yunan! Ayla! How are you floating and- and how are you going to help me anyways?"

Yunan came down onto the ground and walked closer. "Like this..." He spoke, grabbing your arm in his as his wooden stick hit your foot accidently. "Hang on, okay?" He said while smiling. "What are you on-"

♡ ♡ ♡

Meanwhile, with Abh ah-Wail

He breathed heavily with his shoulders going up and down erratically. He put his sword back into his scabbard calmly. He had scratches and dirt all over him. The sun rested on his skin beautifully.

The men below him sputtered and in awe that they lost so easily and less than 10 minutes at that! 'There were 30 of us... How is this possible!?' One of the soldiers thought, trying to stand but failing. "Why the hell are you doing this? Where is Ayla?" Abh ah-Wail asked, grabbing a man's hair aggressively (who was still conscious unlike everyone else), he sputtered, spitting saliva and blood on the floor.

"Why should I tell you anythi-" The soldiers' words were cut off as Abh ah-Wail grabbed his neck and held him high. "Tell me now. Who sent you?" Where is Ayla?" He ordered. The soldier refused to say anything and swore at Abh ah-Wail in defiance.

Quickly- the man grew purple in the face as Abh ah-Wail clicked his tongue dropped him roughly on the floor. The man sputtered onto the floor and Abh ah-Wail went down to his level and grabbed his nape with a scary expression that could kill.

"We'll try this again. Won't we?"

♡ ♡ ♡

You fell on your butt making you wince as the ground was rough. Yunan grabbed your shoulder and nodded in front of you. There were boats attached to these rotten, wooden poles deep in the lake.

The rocked back and forth peacefully. You stood up with help from Yunan as Ayla then grabbed your leg. "I'm glad you're okay..." She whispered, putting her face deep in your leg so you couldn't see her face, but you could tell your clothes getting damp from her tears.

You patted her head, "I am okay, Ayla. Don't worry about me, okay? That's my job." She then looked up at you with sad and large eyes but shook her head and held tighter. You looked ahead at the water, looking at all the boats that were sunk in the water- more than 20 of them- from years on years of trying.

You looked away pitifully, wondering how many people lost their lives for their people. Yunan inspected your reaction and watched as you started petting Ayla's head again in a small way of soothing her. He smiled.

"(Y/N)." He spoke calmly as you looked, "Yes?" His smile grew, "You're going to conquer the dungeon, right?" Your heart rate grew but you forced it down and nodded with obvious determination. "Well then..." He spoke, pulling you into a hug and kissing your head, "I wish you good luck..."

He passed you a golden ring and put it on your hand. "I'M TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED, SORRY!" You yelled as Yunan chuckled, "You might need this for the future, so keep it safe, okay?" He then kissed the ring too.

Your eyes widened and your face became hot as Yunan took Ayla in his arms again. "Good luck, (Y/N). I wish to see you succeed." He looked over his shoulder, "I will keep Ayla safe... Good luck to you also, Abh ah-Wail."