"here have one." i say handing eunji a chocolate ice cream. "thank you!!" she says and opens it right away. "oh my gosh i love ice cream so fucking much." she says taking her first bite. i make a note in my head that she loves ice cream and fruit punch. "how was it back in the states?" i ask her. "oh all of a sudden?" she says looking at me. "i just wanna get to know you more." i say. "oh ok well i moved her when i was 8 so i was in third grade i think." she says and i just listen. "it was nice i lived by the beach but it was hard leaving those friends, i think i stayed in contact with a few but not for long now we just follow each other on instagram." she says. "wow living by the beach sounds so nice." i say. "it really was i miss it...but me and jiyo go back once a year cause i still have a house over there." she says. "you guys should come with us maybe." she adds. i just nod in agreement. we make it back to the dorm in no time and i open up the door to see a bunch of trash on the blankets and screams from some mega rock paper scissors game. "my moneys on jiyo she's a beast at this game." eunji whispers in my ear. "i don't know man seungmin is pretty good." i say. "rock paper scissors shoot!" felix says. jiyo did rock and seungmin did scissors. "AND WE HAVE OUR WINNER JIYOUNG!" han yells and the other cheer. "wooo ok ice cream time." eunji says and i lift up the bag. everyone comes up to the bag and grabs what they want then go back the blankets to play more games. "the food is in the microwave." chan tells us.

since the floor is a little busy me and eunji eat at the table. i bring cups for the drinks while she microwaves the food. we sit across from each other and start to eat. i open up my soda and she pours two glasses of fruit punch. "here try it." she says and hands me a glass. i swallow my food and tell her thank you then try it. this sweet fruity taste fills my mouth and it blows my mind. "this is so good." i tell her. "right!" she says with a big smile. we eat in silence for a little till i get an idea. "wanna play 21 questions?" i ask. "sure you go first." she says. "ok uh any siblings?" i ask. "nope i'm the only kid, favorite hobby?" she says. "definitely painting, any pets?" i say. "no but i really want a little dog, um have you dated anyone?" she asks with a blush. "no have you?" i answer a little too quickly. "nope.." she says. we finish the game and our food then go join the rest.

no pov:

everyone has gotten ready for bed and brushed their teeth and are laying comfortably under their blankets. "ok guys time for a scary movie!" lee know says. "ooo fuck yeah." changbin says. eunji turns nervously to jiyo and hyunjin notices. "i'll nudge you the the scary part happen and are over i promise." she whispers to eunji. the lock pinky's then the lights turn off and the movie starts. hyunjin makes a not to himself to check on eunji every now and then. the movie just started and shes cuddling a pillow and covering most her face. 'aw how cute' hyunjin thinks the first scare happens and jiyo forgot to warn her so she hides into jiyo and lets out a quiet scream. hyunjin could only wish that he was in jiyos place. jiyo grabbed her hand like eunji was her daughter so she could feel safe. a big scare came up and eunji hid behind her pillow while some people screamed and jump "HOLY SHIT!" han yells. "WHAT THE FUCK!" i.n screams. changbin is punching his pillow while chan is laughing his ass off. soon enough everyone has there eyes back to the tv except hyunjin who has his eyes on a certain someone. when the movie was over everyone was just blank staring at the screen but eunji had her face in her pillow. she leaned over to jiyo and ask. "is the movie over?" she says. jiyo puts an arm around her. "yes everything is fine now." she says to her and eun gets her face out of her pillow. "i don't think ima be able to sleep." felix says. every responds in agreement. "let's play truth or dare." han says. "dude what are we 12?" chan says. "well or we can like just ask each other questions or something i don't fuckin know." has says. "let's just ask each other questions and they don't answer they have to do a dare." i.n says. "ok i wanna go first!" lee know says and raises is hand. "my question is for chan, where were you last friday cause you ditched our plans bitch." he say. "DAMNNN." changbin says. "i was with someone." chan says. "yeah someone that was one of your 5 side bitches and not me you fucker!" lee know says and everyone busts out laughing. "okay now i have a question for hyunjin." chan says. hyunjin tilts his head up after hearing his name. "where were you last night cause you didn't show up to dinner." chan asks. eunji looks up at him in panic and gives him a look. "i went to go ask someone for a favor at a store cause i needed help with an assignment." he says. "damn he got no bitches." seungmin says. then jiyo raises her hand. "ok i have a question for eunji." she says. "can you say something about someone in this room in spanish?" jiyo asks. "but only you are gonna know what i say." eun says to jiyoung. "that's the point." jiyo says and rolls her eyes. "wait that's not fair though." i.n says. "tough luck bitches." jiyo says. "vi a chan el sabado pasado con una chica que creo haber visto con otro chico." eunji says and jiyo hand slaps right over her mouth. "HOLY SHIT!" she says. "what she say cause i heard my fucking name?" chan said. "do you really wanna know?" eunji and jiyo say at the same time and chan nods his head. "i saw the girl you were with last saturday with another guy." eunji said with her head down. "damn that's karma for not hanging out with be fucker now you only got 4 side bitches." lee know says. "damn." is all chan says. they play a few more rounds of the game then go to sleep.

hyunjin:

i was having trouble sleeping so i woke up in the middle of the night. i guess someone else was also having trouble cause there was some light from a phone coming from somewhere. i look around to see who it's from and i see eunji watching cartoons. i let out a quiet chuckle. 'she so adorable.' i think. she's still scared from the movie we had watched. i stayed up just watching with her from afar till she finally turned off her phone and went to sleep. i layer back down and went to sleep too with a smile on my face.

a/n: what a fun sleepover 🤠 anyways hope you guys liked it. more eunji and hyunjin content soon 🙈