chapter 2

eunji:

when i woke up jiyoung was already gone on her stupid morning run like who has that much energy in the morning. like don't get me wrong i quite like jogging, but in the morning? that's crazy. i put my hand over my face and did a light scream. "ugh i don't wanna get up-uh." i said. i finally got out of under my blanket and dragged myself to the bath room to get ready. i turned the sink on to splash some water on my face to help me wake up. "cmon wake up eunji." i told my self. i dried my face and started my long skin care process before i started to do my make up. just a little something to make me look alive. once i was finished i put my hair in 2 cute braids but left some baby hairs out in front of my face. then i went back to my room and got dressed.

outfit

makeup:

makeup:

i packed my backpack with all my notebooks and pencil bags then grabbed my student id with my airpods and got ready to leave my apartment

i packed my backpack with all my notebooks and pencil bags then grabbed my student id with my airpods and got ready to leave my apartment. i made sure i had my phone and an extra jacket in my backpack just in case then put my shoes on by the door. i used my key to lock the door behind me and started my walk to campus. i put my airpods in and texted jiyoung to meet me at the campus dining hall for breakfast. while walking i passed by my favorite convenience store a little to quickly. so i turned around quick and walked inside. my favorite worker was there today. it was a sweet old lady who would always talk about her grandkids. "good morning mrs.park!" i said. "oh hello eunji!" she said from behind the register. i grabbed myself a strawberry milk and a chocolate milk. when i was going to pay i decided to grab a chocolate bar too for later. i put my stuff on the counter and waited for mrs.park to scan the items. "so how have you been eunji?" she asked me. "i've been doing well how about you?" i said. "i've been doing just fine my youngest grandson just started preschool." she said. "aw that's so nice." i replied and handed her my credit card. she handed me my bad and my card and waved goodbye with a smile. i walked out of the store happily. 

i got to the dining hall when it was still pretty empty so i saved me and jiyoung a table. i set my stuff down in a chair and went to the food buffet and grabbed some simple foods. i got a few strawberries and a nice fluffy bread roll with some butter to eat. i went back to my seat with my plate. i put my backpack on the floor to my left and put my bag from the store onto the table. i opened up the chocolate milk first and i'd save the rest for later. i was in the middle of eating still listening to music when i hear someone next to me "hi eun!" i jump in my seat and look up to my right. "what the fuck felix you scared me!" i said coving my mouth full of food and hitting him with my other hand. "sorry eun, can i take a seat?" he said. "yeah sure."i say. "some of my friends might join us later wheres jiyoung." he said. "ok she's coming soon." i reply. i've heard lots about felix's friend group but i've only met a few. i've met i.n, chan, and changbin. we talked more about what classes we had today and about our english teacher dr.lee. soon i see a few of felix's friends show up and they're all mostly at the table. apparently one is missing. but you know who is also missing...jiyoung!! felix introduces me to the ones i've never met before. han, lee know, and seungmin but there's one more i have yet to meet. we make small talk and i'm still waiting for jiyoung some friend she is. she more than likely got stopped my another guy on campus. ooo maybe this time it's that guy she's been talking too. i make a metal note to ask her about that later. "hey eun random question what's your full name?" i.n askes. "oh um choi eunji." i say. "why do you ask?" i added. "oh i was just wondering." he says and the conversation continues.

classes are about to start and i'm still waiting for jiyoung and felix's other friend. we're in a middle of a conversation when chan goes "oh you're finally here!" to someone behind me. i turn around to see a tall guy with long black hair and a BEAUTIFUL face. like my jaw almost drops but i keep myself together. "oh EUNJI this is hyunjin."i.n says making my name stand out and hyunjins eyes go wide for a second. "oh hi eunji nice to meet you." he saying going to sit down. "nice to meet you too." i say. while we were talking i was looking at hyunjin cause i swear i've seen him before. "oh my gosh!" i say out loud by accident and everyone looks at me. "what happened eun?" felix asked me. "oh nothing i just uh thought i spilled my chocolate milk." i say trying to cover up. hyunjin is the guy that walked into the store yesterday asking for the art book. i new his perfect face looked familiar. i was about to mention something about it when a very very familiar voice cuts me off. "SORRY IM LATE JI!!" jiyoung says while running to me then stops midway when she seeing all the guys. "oh hey um people i've never seen and innie." she says and waves. she goes up to seungmin who was sitting next to me. "hey what's your face do you mind moving so i can sit with my best friend." she asks with a polite smile. i let out a laugh. "uh yeah sure sure." seungmin says and gets up. she takes his seat and turns to me. "omg you can not believe what just happened to me!!" she says. "oh my god what!?" i said back. "wait i cant tell you here i'll tell you back at home." she said. "ugh you bitch." i say back

hyunjin:

i waited at the table looking at eunji in pure disbelief. she was the girl that felix has been talking about all semester. the whole friend group just knew her as eun but never new her full name. i was in complete shock and felt a little bad that i also was starting to like the girl my best friend had the fastest crush on. the dude was head over heels for her it was crazy. but i just couldn't take my eyes off her. she was so pretty and adorable. i knew i had to talk to i.n about all this it's literally crazy. it was time for us to go to our classes and it was good that me and i.n were going the opposite direction that felix was going cause he could not hear about this. we were walking a good distance behind eunji and jiyoung who were walking arm n arm basically attached at the hip laughing their asses off. "so she's been felix's eun this whole time?" i said. "yeah but i can tell she definitely doesn't like him back." he says. "yeah but holy shit this is crazy i can't even believe this." i said. "i know right this shit happens in like movies." i.n says. "i cant like not stop liking her she's just so cute and perfect." i say. "well i guess it'll be up to her." i.n said and we took our seats in class.

a/n: chapter 2 hope you guys liked it! the love triangle has begun 🙊