chapter 5

no pov

"ok guys im back with the food!" lee know says walking through the door with 2 big bags that had fried chicken in them. "it smells so fuckin good." chan said and lee know set the food down on the blankets. "ok what do you guys want to drink?" felix shouted from the kitchen. "coke please!" han shouted. "i'll have one too!" i.n added. "can i get a sprite!" changbin said. "lemme get one too!" seungmin shouts. "grab me a beer mate!" chan said. "do you guys have cider?" jiyoung shouts. "yep!" felix responds. "ok i'll have one please and thank you!" she shouts back. "ok uh hyunjin what do you want?" felix asks. "oh a cider is fine." he says. "ok that's one, two, four, six, seven, plus mine....who doesn't have a drink?" felix says. "eunji didn't say anything." i.n says. "oh eun what would you like?" felix says peeking from the kitchen. she looking down nervously chewing her lip and leans over to whisper in jiyos ear. "i don't wanna be a bother and tell them i don't drink soda." she said. "it's ok i'll tell them." jiyo says to her and gives her a wink. "oh um ji doesn't drink sodas..." jiyoung tells them. "she just drinks fruit juices." she adds. "oh....right." felix says remembering that about his crush. "oh don't worry one of us can take her to the store." chan says. yet no one volunteers cause they don't want their chicken to get cold. "i'll talks her." hyunjin says and gets up from his spot on the couch. "go with him." jiyo says to eunji. ji gets up and they put their shoes on and walk out the door.

hyunjin

"sorry to bother you with this." eunji says while looking down. i cant help but think about how cute she is. "it's fine i wanted a different drink too." i say and nudge her with my shoulder. she looks up at me and smiles shyly. "but your foods gonna get cold cause of me." she says and her smile falls. "well there's microwaves for a reason." i say to make her feel less bad. she lets out a giggle and it send butterflies to my stomach. and since i'm one who loves drama so i decided to tell her some of the stuff i heard in my art class. "have you heard about what's going with one of the teacher aids?" i asked her. she looks at me with big eyes "no what happened!!" she say. "i heard some girl in my art class say that he was caught flirting with a student after class and in the professors break room." i says. she gasped. "holy shit." she says. "i know right!" i say.

we made it to the convenience store and we went right to the drink section. eunji goes to the juice section and her eyes go wide with excitement when she sees one. "look they have my favorite one!!" she says and grabs it. "what is it?" i say lookin at the bottle with red juice. "it's fruit punch, i used to always drink it back in the states. have you tried it before?" she says. i shake my head no. "look there's one more it was meant to be." she says with a smile and grabs the last bottle. i grab myself a melon soda and turn back around to see eunji staring at the ice creams. "you want one?" i ask her with a chuckle. "yes." she says. "grab as many as you want." i tell her. "really!?" she says with excitement. i nod and gestured to the freezer thing. she opens it up and picks out a few while talking to herself. "ooo this one's good, but they have this one too.... wait i can get more then one... oo they have jiyos favorite." she says. i just think about how cute she is. i go grab her a basket so it'll be easier for her to hold. "here." i say and she looks up. "oh thank you." she says with a smile and puts the 2 drinks and a few ice creams in there already. i see 3 of the chocolate tube ones, 2 melon ones, 2 ice tube ones, and a vanilla cone. "do you know what ice creams the guys like?" she says "yeah uh grab a strawberry cone, 2 more melon sticks, and 2 more chocolate ones." i say. she puts them in the basket. "ok that should be enough right?" she says and i tell her yes. we go to check out and the old lady at the register just gives us a look. "it'll be $27.43 cash or card." she said. eunji grabbed my arm and pulled a little. "that's a lot let me pay." she says. i start to feel dizzy about what just happened. "no it- it's fine i got it." i tell her giving the lady my card. "no let me pay you back!" she said. i love down a little to look her in the face. "it's fine." i tell her. "would you like a bag?" the lady says loudly. i straightin back up. "uh yeah sure." i say. i grab the bag from her then eunji and i walk out the door.