chapter 1

hyunjin:

"okay i'll see you guys back at the dorm i have to go look for something." i told the guys while walking out the school doors. i grabbed my phone out and searched up the nearest book store that was in walking distance. 'book look' was a 10 minute walk so i started the gps. while i was walking i decided to make a quick stop at a convenience store and grab something to drink. i walked inside and when straight to the wall that had drinks. i grabbed 2 strawberry milks and payed in the front. i walked out and kept on walking.

once i finally made it to the book store it didn't look like what i thought it would. i mean it looked nice but it was a little bigger then i thought. i went inside and was welcomed by the smell of books and a slight scent of coffie. i walked pass the front desk to go look at the book sections when i heard someone say "hello lemme know if you need helping finding anything." i turned around quickly to look at the person and said a small 'ok thank you' when i started heading for the books again i stopped to think about what that girl just looked like. i turned to look at her again. she was reading a book while leaning her elbows in the counter. she had long blackish brown hair, big eye's covered with glasses, and she had a mask on. even though i couldn't see her full face i could tell she was beautiful. i shook my head to get out of my thoughts and kept on walking. i went the the section of books that had an art sign to find my book for art decades. i'm a communications and art major. i went looking through the shelves while listening to the light music in the background. i could find it so i went to the front desk to ask the girl to help me.

"exuse me can you help me find a book?" i asked her. she looked up from her book and looked at me with her big shiny eyes and pushed up her glasses. "yeah of course! what section is it in?" she said walking around the counter. "oh uh it's in the art section." i said and walked there with her. we got to the section and i noticed what she was wearing. she was wearing baggy ripped jeans, a white baby te, a sage green jacket, and a pair of white high top converse. "so what's the name of the book you're looking for?" she asked me. "oh uh art through the decades." i said. "oh i shelved that book yesterday, it should be up here." she said reaching in her tippy toes to the top shelf. i looked to where her hand was reaching and saw the book. i went behind her and grabbed the book. "i got it thank you." i said. she turned around and looked flustered. "oh good i can check you out in the front if that's all you needed to get." she said and i nodded. we walked up to the front and she scanned my book. "ok that'll be $4.75 would you like a bag?" she asked. i shook my head no and handed her $5. while i waited for her to give me my change i looked at her name badge. it just said ji. "ok here's your change and a recent." she said handing the things to me. "is your name ji?" i said point to her badge. "oh no ji is a nickname my boss game me, my name is eunji." she said with a shy smile. "oh ok that's a pretty name." i said and she replied with a small 'thanks'. "thanks for the help today." i said. "oh no problem have a nice day." she said waving at me. i waved back and walked out of the store.

i got back to the dorms pretty late cause i got lost but when i walked into the dorm all the boys were in the kitchen going crazy. "NO SEUNGMIN THE EGGS!" felix yelled then there was a crash on the ground. "EWW WHAT DID I JUST STEP IN!" jisung screamed. "GO WASH YOUR FOOT!" lee know screamed at han then seconds later i see him running to the bathroom. "IM HOME!" i yelled so the boys could hear me. "OH HI HYUNJIN!!" felix said turning to look at me and waving like crazy. i waved back with a smile. i walked over to the kitchen to see a mess. "so uh what's going on?" i said setting my stuff on the table. "well it started when changbin said none of us can cook so we tried to have a cooking competition and he'd be the judge when he came back from the gym." i.n said walking out of the kitchen to sit with me at the table. "oo strawberry milk." he said when he saw my bag and started to drink one. "ok there's definitely no edible food in there so i'm gonna order pizza." i said. "thanks hyunjinie." i.n said and we both sat on the couch and turned on the tv. "hey where chan at?" i asked. " oh he's at the library with his study group!" felix said. "group? i thought he was helping out a girl." lee know said. "i thought he was with that one guy from the finance class?" seungmin said. "great." i added.

it's been at least 20 minutes and there's still yelling and screaming in the kitchen and the dorm is started to smell funky. i'm tempted to call 911 but i think it'll be fine. there a loud crash of pans the the smoke alarm goes off and i hear the door bell ring in the back. "WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" han yells. i open the door to see the pizza delivery guys and he's obviously concerned at the alarm that's going off and the screaming. "hey sign there okay....thanks for the pizza." i said grabbing the boxes. "WAIT DONT OPEN THE OVAN" lee know yells. "to late." seungmin said. " SOMEONE OPEN A WINDOW." felix yells and i.n cracks a window open. the pizza guy is still at the front door and i smile at him "have a nice night." i said and closed the door. i turn around and smoke fills the kitchen but no fire which is good. "guys come to the kitchen i got pizza!" i say and they come one by one. i set the pizzas on the table and everyone goes at them. i make sure to snag myself a few pieces before it's all gone and get some for i.n who's currently on the phone with his mom.

changbin and chan got home at the same time and when they walk info the door they are takin back by the smell and the look of our kitchen. "um what the fuck happend." chan says. (they will be cursing in this) "it's a long story." han says "but at least we're all still in one piece!" felix adds. "oh my god." chan says. i went to the fridge and pulled out the extra pizza i had got and handed it to him. "for you and changbin and not to be a snitch but changbin started it and we definitely scared the pizza man." i said. since me and i.n weren't getting yelled at be went to our shared room and started to relax for the night. we had the biggest room so to all my art supplies and i ended up with i.n cause he was the only person who toil deal with the paint smell. "ima go shower." i told him and walked out the door to the bathroom with all my things.

i got out of the shower and changed in sweats and a white shirt and used a towel to dry my hair before starting my skin care. i went back to my room and saw i.n laying in bed on his phone. i put my dirty clothes in my laundry basket and packed my backpack for tomorrows classes. i laid on my bed and scrolled through instagram. i was getting bored so i turned my phone off and laid it on my chest. "so i.n how's jiyoung?" i asked the boy next to me. "we're doing good but i think she likes someone else." he said. "damn" i replied. "so have you found anyone?" he asked me. "i saw a girl today when i went to the book store, she was gorgeous." i said. "does she go to our school?" he asked. "i don't know." i replied. "well did you at least get her nams?" i.n said. "eunji, choi eunji nickname ji." i said. "her name sounds familiar." he said. but the shrugged it off. i checked the time and it read 1:37 so i decided it was best to go to sleep. "alright goodnight i.n" i said. "night hyunjinie." he said then i closed my eyes to sleep.

a/n: alright that was the first chapter i hope you guys liked it!!! thanks for reading🫶