part forty four

daniel doesn't even care about the crick in his neck or the sweat on his forehead when he wakes up.

all he cares about is the feeling of johnny pressed up behind him and the thought that he doesn't have to move away.

the feeling of knowing that johnny won't tell him to get away when he wakes up.

"morning" the blonde murmurs against daniels neck and the younger boy shivers.

"hi" is all he manages as johnnys hands run up and down his chest. fucks sake.

"you always so cold when you wake up?" he asks

daniel shrugs "are you always so warm?"

johnny doesn't reply, instead he pushes himself closer to daniels back and plants soft kisses along his neck and down his back.

"don't start things you're not going to finish" daniel groans as he arches his back

"i can do more than just finish" johnny laughs as he turns the younger boy over onto his back

"it would help if you would hurry it up"

johnny clicks his tongue "tsk tsk tsk. so impatient"

but he does go faster, sucking at daniels chest - that's definitely going to bruise - and going down until his mouth is sucking inbetween daniels thighs.

"fuck you" daniel groans, grabbing handfuls of johnnys hair and the blonde looks up

"you alright, sweetheart?" he grins, his hands pulling daniels waist down further.

"i'm alright."

johnny nods and then puts his head back down, taking the tip of daniels dick in his mouth. yeah he could get used to waking up like this.

johnnys halfway through taking the whole things when there's a knock on the door. fuck.

"johnny? daniel? breakfast is ready!" laura calls from the other side

daniel gasps as johnny clamps a hand over his mouth and sits up slightly "yeah give us a minute mom"

laura's footsteps receed and johnny goes back down, slowly removing his hand as daniel lets out a soft moan.

"god you're so good." daniels eyes roll up as johnny bobs his head "fuck. oh shit"

he can feel johnny smile and sit up "do you really think im good?"

daniel replies by shoving his head back down.

later, just as he's coming into johnnys mouth, there's another knock on the door and the blonde has to hold two hands over daniels mouth to stop any noise.

"mom we're coming" he calls, staring at daniel

"it's getting cold" she calls back

"yeah just give us a minute" johnny grins as daniel squirms under him

the moment johnnys hands disappear they're kissing and god daniel has never felt so happy. well until the door opens and laura comes in.

"mom!" johnny looks horrified as he pulls the blanket up over them.

"you came out of my vagina johnny. it's nothing i haven't seen before" she winks at daniel and he goes bright red

"what are you doing mom?" johnnny mumbles, tensing as daniel grabs his hand under the blanket

"getting you guys up. i know you won't otherwise" she replies, pulling open the curtains

"we were just about to get up"

"that's not what i saw. i mean, kiss all you want, but can you do it at the breakfast table?" laura shakes here head

"i'm going to take a shower" daniel says, pulling his pajama pants back up around his waist

"ok. and johnny come with me" laura says suddenly "because breakfast is ready and i'm not cleaning that shower again."

daniel clears his throat.

-

"daniel. i thought i taught you better than this. when breakfast is ready, you come." his ma scolds with a slap to the back of his head

johnny laughs into his scrambled eggs. unhelpful time for a double meaning of come.

"sorry ma" daniel nods his head, taking a seat next to johnny, who pushes his thigh against daniels.

"just eat something please" lucille shakes her head and walks off

daniel rolls his eyes "pass me the eggs"

johnny grabs the pan "you know you could've told your mom that you were coming." he laughs

daniel gives him a look "don't"

johnny just shrugs

the brunette takes a bite of his eggs and chews thoughtfully.

"you got something right there" johnny points to daniels mouth

daniel tries to wipe at his mouth but johnny keeps shaking his head.

"you just do it" daniel finally groans

johnny leans forward and kisses daniel. when he pulls back he grins "gone"

"there was never something there, was there?" daniel asks

"there was. say thank you that i helped you"

"thank you" daniel bats his eyelashes

"your such a freak" johnny laughs

"really? because i distinctly remember you saying yesterday tha-" daniels cut off as johnny kisses him again.

he's just in the middle of climbing onto johnnys lap when someone clears their throat. both boys turn and daniel almost passes out when he sees his mother standing there.

oh shit.

"hi ma" he clears his throat, standing up as fast as possible.

johnny smiles as daniel pulls down his ruffled shirt.

"hi ms larusso"

"how many times do i have to tell you to eat your breakfast?" she asks, her eyes glittering and a smile pulling at her lips.

daniels never been more grateful for a supportive ma.

"also johnny, daniel does not count as breakfast" laura calls from the other room and lucille laughs

maybe they're both a little to supportive.

"are we cool moms now?" lucille asks as laura comes into the room "they're kissing infront of us!"

daniel covers his face with his hands as johnny pulls him down.

maybe to prove something, or to get them to leave, daniel kisses johnny again.

it feels weird to even just be able to do that.