Chapter 14: Fights and Dreams

Start from the beginning

Athena slumps forward and nose-dives into the pitch, rolling to a stop looking dazed. There is a groan of sympathy from the crowd. The other Gryffindors and two Slytherins land and run to Athena.

Hermione: Athena, are you all right?

She is helped to her feet by Fred and George.

Draco: Bet you loved that, Potter! Saved Weasleys neck, didn't you?

"Draco you might wanna run mate" Ron winced, looking at the look Narcissa was giving Draco.

The Gryffindors and Slytherins ignore him.

Draco: I've never seen a worse Keeper! Maybe we should add some more verses to our little song. About his filthy mother!

Everyone glared at Draco. Molly looked like she wanted to cry whilst Narcissa went bright red. She stood up, pulled Draco by the ear and dragged him out of the hall.

George tries to leap at Draco. Theo and Fred hold him back.

Theo: That's enough Malfoy
Draco: Shut up Nott! You blood traitor. How about a verse about his pathetic loser of a father too!

Fred attempts to charge Draco too. Blaise and other Gryffindors are restraining them now.

Draco: But then, you like the Weasleys, don't you? How can you stand the stink? I guess it remind you of your own dear mother!

Now it was Lily's time to nearly cry. James and her friend wrap her into a hug.

Athena slowly turns round. An evil glint in her eye. She smirks and run full out at Draco, who looks startled as Athena leaps at him, crushing her fist into Dracos jaw and knocking him to the ground. George breaks free of the Gryffindors and follows, hitting Malfoy too. Athena leaps onto Draco, hitting him again and again.

"Girl you are going to rearrange his face!" Gasps Marlene.

Madam Hooch: Impedimenta!

"Oh so now you arrive, where were you before huh?" James sarcastically says. Said teacher looks down.

She blasts Athena and George with her spell, knocking them off of Malfoy. McGonagall storms onto the pitch, Gryffindor scarf flapping wildly in the wind.

"Uh oh"

McGonagall: [Shouting] What on earth do you two think you're doing?

Athena rolls to her feet and goes for Malfoy again. Madam Hooch stands between them, her wand pointed directly at Athena.

Hooch: Don't make me stupidly you, Potter!
Athena: Do it then

Madam Hooch falters at Athena's glare. Athena, stops, breathing hard, directing her glare at Malfoy. Who is curling in a ball, bleeding and crying.

"Merlins saggy tits, she looks evil" Sirius says, making lily and James glare at him.

McGonagall comes right up to Athena and grabs her hard by the elbow. She finally turns her attention to her. She is pale and grim-faced.

Minnie: My office. Now

INT. MCGONAGALLS OFFICE - DAY

George and Athena stand in front of Minnie's desk. She stands on the other side of it.

Minnie: In all my thirty-nine years at this school, I have never seen such a disgusting display
Athena: Malfoy provoked us
Minnie: Of course he wanted to provoke you! He'd just lost!