TOTK Q&A

Hey guys! Lately, I've been getting a lot of questions about the TOTK fic and I thought I would highlight all your questions. If you all have anymore, I'll add them in. :)

Q: Are you going to write a Tears of the Kingdom book?

A: Yes :)

Q: When should it come out?

A: BOTW's book had a certain process to it: First, I obviously played the game the first time. Second, I highlight the essentials that I want in the story. Third, I start writing while playing a vanilla version of the game, meaning that it would follow the actual pattern the game was quote on quote, 'intended.' I'm already done with the first process. I have technically finished the game. Now, I need to continue exploring to really understand what I want for this book. This could take a while, understanding that this game has so much little pieces of lore that I need to piece together. The third point would probably take the longest, considering I have to write dialogue and plan out a certain path Link and MC follow. Honestly, probably one or two years. Three at most.

Q: Will planning take long?

A: Unfortunately, yes. I love the game as much as the next guy, but there are some plot holes that I need time to figure out and piece together. That, and this game has so much more to do that it is going to take a little longer. Please bear with me through this time.

Q: More Zelda works?!

A: I'm in the process of two Zelda books. The first is Cloaked Lust, a Yandere LinkedUniverse x Reader. Where a brand new MC is dropped into a Hyrule where all the Links exist at once. The second one is Skyward Bound: Skyward Sword x Reader. This will take place in the Reality Timeline, where MC is sent back to the present and her Switch has the power to teleport her into any Zelda game... under certain conditions of course. Routes for that book would consist solely of Link and Groose. Everything's planned, I just need to squeeze MC in. As well as this, I was also thinking of reuploading the BOTW, except putting in an OC instead of (Y/N). Of course, I wouldn't do that unless you guys wanted it. xReaders aren't everyone's cup of tea.

Q: Timeline?

A: 

Q: What's the 411 with Yona?

A: Okay, I don't think I've met a single person who's in love with Yona. Well, let me be the first. I think it sucks that everyone hates her for just existing. Yona will still be in the story and spoilers!! She's still going to get married to Sidon.

Q: What about romantic routes?

A: This is the list: *

        Link (obviously)

        Princess Zelda

        Ganondorf

        Tauro

        Medoh

        Kohga (kinda)

* I did make a slight edit, asking how you guys felt about bi routes. I'm not including Riju, but Mc and her are going to have a sisterly bond :)

Q: NSFW?

A: With a bridge of 5 years, that would make MC 24ish, Link 23, and Zelda 22. That's just including the years before the Upheaval. After that, which is a bridge of X amount of years. If I were to do the NSFW, which I'm 50 50 about in the moment, I wouldn't do anything crazy. I want to know what you guys want. If you want it SFW, cool, you know I can do that and make the story as fluffy as I can considering all the dark tones of the game. Or if you guys do want NSFW, that's fine by me too. I'm not super fantastic at writing it, but I'll try my very best :) Let me know what you think <3