Chapter 8

"Good afternoon cadets. My name is Dr. Ritu MIshra. I will be testing you all from time to time. As well as guide you throughout your time here, as a counsellor. So feel free to talk to me." The cadets, specifically male cadets were completely enchanted by the smiling lady standing in front of them as their faculty.

"Ab to ek bhi class miss nahi hone dunga main." Huda muttered as he stared at the woman clad in a pink saree in front of the class.

"Par ye uniform mein kyun nahi hai?" Someone asked.

"Are she is a civilian faculty na...." Another cadet answered.

"Yes, you are right cadet, I am a civil faculty but you don't need to worry about my teaching here. Rest assured." Ritu smiled at the boy and the boy turned red with embarrassement.

"Woah... she is smart." Pooja said as she stared at Ritu in shock.

"Of course, she is smart Pooja. She is a psychologist." Naina said to Pooja only to find Ritu staring intently at her.

'Why is she looking at me like that?' Naina thought to herself.

All throughout the lecture, Ritu kept glancing at Naina from time to time. Naina was aware of this. But there one more person who was aware of this and was equally confused by this behavior.

Alekh Sharma was trying to solve the mystery named Naina Singh Ahluwalia.

The cadets went to mess when the 'real mess' began.

Huda thought... key word 'thought'...it was funny to take Naina's locket which was actually a gift by Naveen.

This provoked Naina and in the end, eventually started a cat-mouse chase.

"Huda... you better give it back to me." Naina yelled at Huda as she ran behind him.

"Oye hoye... itni protective... boyfriend ka gift hai kya?" Huda teased Naina but he was unaware about what was going to happen in a few moments. 

Naina grabbed Huda's wrist and twisted it behind his back. Before the he could understand, he was already on his knees while Naina's left knee was pushed on his back, keeping him frozen.

Huda yelped in shock and terror as he never imagined for Naina to react so harshly.

"Ek baar mein samajh nahi aata hai kya? Tumhe har cheez mein sirf mazak soojhta hai... nahi? Don't ever dare to touch me or my things or else I'll definitely break your hands." She threatened Huda and everyone present there was shocked by seeing the fire in her eyes.

She took the locket and back and left with a huff of annoyance.

The faculties and the cadets on the other hand, stood frozen in their places.

Soon, the news spread like fire and reached the Gossip queen of the academy, aka, Capt. Dr. Shalini. 

She joined her friends, Capt. Rajveer and Dr. Ritu Mishra, unaware of the annoyed face of the latter.

"Guys, did you hear about what just happened?" She said like an excited child.

Rajveer just shook his head in amusement and smiled at her childishness.

"How would we know doc? I am sure ki aapko zarur pata hai." Rajveer teased her but she ignored it.

"Wo new cadet hai na... Naina Singh... Usne cadet Huda ko utha kar patak diya." She said with a shocked yet impressed expression.

Rajveer on the other hand just choked on his coffee. Dr. Ritu Mishra jumped from her seat and rubbed his back which resulted in him stiffening and moving slightly away from her.