Author's Note

Hey guys, I am back with another story on Left Right Left with of course, Raina moments. I wanted to write it for a long time. This idea was always in the back of my mind.

So before we begin this journey, there are a few things which I would like to clear over here. I am going to try something new this time.

1. The characters are obviously based on the TV Show, Left Right Left. I'll add some characters of my own as the story progresses.

2. I am only taking up the characters and basic storyline of the show, i.e., Naina losing her brother to the corruption in the department. Meanwhile, Naveen's best friend, Capt. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat trying everything in his might to prove his friend innocent while carrying out his duties. The only difference will be, the story will be taking place in recent times, meaning that the story will be less fictional and more real. Throughout the story, the military rules, regulations, strictness and lifestyle will be more prominent in the story. In one line, although Rajveer, Naina and all others are protagonists in the story, they will have no special liberty like the ones shown in the show (You guys will know what I am talking about in the coming chapters.)

3. Naveen is not coming back in this story. Unfortunately, he didn't survive. This story will take us through Naina's journey of how she actually overcame her pain and turned it into her power.

4. There will be times when this story will make no sense or even be entirely different from what you have seen in the TV, but as I said, be patient and trust me. You won't be disappointed. 

5. Thanks for clearing my doubt shelrkfan (lots of love🥺❤️) I have realized that at the time of the story (2006), the first commissioning rank was Second Lieutenant, Lieutenant, Captain and so on..... which explains the 8-9 years age-difference between Raj and Naina. So I am going to assume the story in today's time (as mentioned in point 1), therefore the rank system would be Lieutenant, Captain, Major and so on.... hence the age difference would be 4-5 years max. 

THIS STORY CAN BE CONSIDERED AS THE PREQUEL OF MY PREVIOUS STORY 'YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING'

- Rhythm ❤️