A Naked Dork On My Bed

En başından başla

It was a bit difficult to put the clothes on him with a bandana over my eyes but after some time I finally managed to put the clothes on him successfully. I removed the bandana and saw that
t

he shirt was on backwards.

"You can fix that yourself later Dork."

Now I had to clean the cuts around his body and cover them up. I looked his body up and down seeing all the various cuts that looked like they were caused by a knife. People actually cut him?! What kind of sick bastards would do this to him? The rage inside me grew inside me as I lifted his shirt and saw the bruises left behind from the attack. My heart clenched as I wondered if he dealt with this type of thing on a day to day basis. I knew Edd would get picked on from time to time, the days he came to lunch limping was evidence of that. I never thought anything of it though, I mean I wanted to help but for some reason I always didn't , I just turned my back like so many others did. I didn't think it was THIS bad, I should've helped him or at least asked him if he was ok when I saw him getting tripped in the hallway. "Does it hurt Edd? Don't you get tired of it? Why didn't you ask for help? No, why didn't anyone help you, why didn't I help you? I grew up with you and yet I turned my back to you when you needed someone to help you.

I'm sorry."

I cleaned and patched up his wounds making sure each was covered with a bandage. I had to redress him after I realized the clothes I put on him had blood on it from cuts that were still open. I only had an oversized T-shirt to give him,and when I took off his clothes I didn't care about seeing his exposed skin this time around,my only concern now was to make sure he was okay.To my embarrassment though, I had to remove his boxers as well after I saw they also had blood on them.
!!!

It took me 30 minutes to clean and patch up his cuts. I still couldn't believe someone went as far as to fucking cut Double D! Dammit if anyone ever thinks about doing this again I'll kick their ass! From here on out I promise to protect this little dweeb. It's the least I can do after all these gears of never helping him.

I cleaned up the trash left behind from cleaning him up and picked up his to put them to wash. Before stepping out the door I turn around and look at Edd.
I almost forgot to wash his hat. Before I take the hat off his head I stop and question whether that was a good idea or not. He was always protective of his hat and no one's ever seen him without it. He'd probably freak out if I took it off without his permission but he'd also freak put if I left him in dirty clothes. I reached back to take it off his head but as I began to pull it off, a terrified gasp stopped me. When I looked towards the sound two blue eyes were staring up at me When I looked down, two blue orbs stared up at me.
Should I wash his hat? I know how he gets when people try to take his hat, but it was covered in dirt and blood. I know he doesn't want that on his head. What the hell...I'll just apologize when he wakes up.

My hands made their way to Double D's hat. As soon as I yanked I saw two hands pull the hat back down. I looked down to see two blue eyes looking up at me.

"Kev-Kevin?!" he screamed his voice a little shaky.

"Hey Dork." was all I could manage to say in this situation.

Double D's face turned a shade of red, and he attempted to get up before falling back in bed clenching his stomach in pain.

"Owww!"

"Are you ok? You shouldn't try standing up while you're hurt dork. You're going to be in pain for awhile let me get you some medicine. "
I got up leave but Edd grabbed my arm before I could take a step.

"Wait Kevin! Where am I."
His looked at his hand holding my arm and he quickly let go as his face began to turn red.

"You're in my room."
"Your room?!!" His eyes grew wide and he looked around as though he couldn't believe what I had just told him.