𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖...

Start from the beginning

𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜^

She walked in the room, smiling with her eyes and sat on the floor infront of her bed. She then started to teach Luvi newer tricks, which he picked up on very quick.

Y/N'S POV...

I was training Luvi, teaching him how to jump higher, how to look for things, how to move through smaller spaces, and even how to look for human remains. Luvi learned so much in so little time. After a while, it would be almost time for us to go to the beach, so I put away all of the treats and training items. Luvi refused to take off his headband, so I let him keep it on. "I just know you will become a great little hero," I said to Luvi. He responded with a happy squeak.

Both me and Luvi got to the beach once again, and I see that there was a lot less trash than before. I guess I missed a lot yesterday...

I walked around the beach to see if I can find Midoriya or Mr. Toshinori. After walking a bit, I see the both of them in the distance, but Mr. Toshinori was in his other form. He was still facing the other way, so I couldn't see his face, but I could see hair poking up above his head like bunny ears. I decided to act as if I just got there by walking back a bit and 'tripping' on trash. I think there's a reason why he is always skinny around me, so right now, I just need to play oblivious. Until Midoriya or Mr. Toshinori are comfortable telling me thenselves.

I then began my act. "AH-" I said 'tripping' on a broken leg from a chair. I fell on purpose to make it more beleivable, but not without protecting Luvi from the fall as well. Midoriya and Mr. Toshinori noticed and he went back to his skinny form. 'Ah so he IS hiding something.' I then see Midoriya run towards me. "(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" he said panicking. "I'm fine, Midoriya. I just scratched myself a bit," I said smiling with my eyes. "W-well, if you say so..." he said, looking a bit guilty.

"Also, sorry I didn't get to come here yesterday.. I was training myself and Luvi," I told the two of them. "It's alright, young (y/n). We had just cleaned up trash that day," Mr. Toshinori said.

"Well, it seems like you guys made a lot more progress!" I told them. Luvi also squeaking in agreement. That's when they noticed the headband on his head. "Um.. (y/n)? Why does Luvi have a ribbon on his head?" Midoriya asked me. "Well.. Luvi saw one of my headbands and tried to put it on and grew upset because it couldn't fit him... so I made him one! Now, he refuses to take it off," I explained to both Midoriya and Mr. Toshinori.

"Ohhh. Well that makes a bit of sense," both of them said sweatdropping. "Anyway, I wanted to train Luvi a bit more while I'm here.. so is it ok if he can help pick up some trash?" I asked Mr. Toshinori. "Well it wouldnt hurt for two people to train here, so sure!" he said with a thumbs up. "Thank you, Mr. Toshinori!" I said. He responded saying, "It's no problem! Oh, by the way, why do you want to train your chinchilla? Not yourself?" he asked.

"Oh, it's because Luvi wants to be a hero too! I think if he trains well enough, he can! Plus, I can't just leave him alone when I do hero work.." I told him. He understood and didn't ask any other questions. I debated wheather or not to show my quirk to them. 'Ah, whatever..' I summoned my quirk, creating a guitar. I then played a tune that produced music notes out of the guitar. I then manipulated the notes into a sort of net that grabbed around 5 medium sized piles of trash.

3RD PERSON POV...

As (y/n) left with the piles of trash, she also left Midoriya and Allmight with a surprized expression. "WOW! SUCH AN AMAZING QUIRK!" Midoriya exclaimed, but not loud enough to where (y/n) could hear. Allmight internally agreed.

(Y/n) and Luvi went to a space where there was no trash, and then placed the 5 piles in different places. She then sat Luvi on the floor and explained to him, "Ok Luvi! I was watching lots of hero videos and usually, they are almost all seen looking for people in big, dangerous spots. So you are going to do the same! I will hide in one of the piles and you will have to find me! It's like playing hide and seek.. I'll tell you when to start looking when i scream 'HELP'. You will also be timed. Is that all clear?" she asked him. He responded with a positive squeak. "Ok! Let's start!" (y/n) exclaimed.