Part 22 | The Premier

"N/n!" Lizzie called out excitedly, running up to you and hugging you tightly. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too Liz!" You laughed, hugging her back. "It's so good to see everyone again!"

"How's it going with Hiddleston?" Scarlett asked with a grin.

You rolled your eyes. "Nothing is going on."

"Really? What's this then?" She smirked, holding up her phone to show an article with paparazzi photos of you and Tom, a few of the pair of you laughing at the restaurant, walking to his car hand in hand and one of Tom grinning as you flipped off the cameras.

You felt your face heat as Lizzie gasped, a wide smile on her face as she turned to you happily. "Since when??"

"A few weeks ago" you admitted.

"I knew it" Chris grinned, patting your head as he walked up behind you. "I saw this coming years ago."

"Hemsworth you can barely see past your own muscles" you scoffed, groaning as the rest of the cast turned around to see what was going on. "No go away!"

"Nice to see you too N/n" Paul chuckled. "What are you insulting Hemsworth for?"

"Nothing different to usual."

"Her and Hiddleston are in love" Chris giggled gleefully.

"Finally!" Mark shouted, hugging you warmly. "Only took four years!"

"I hate all of you" you muttered, pinching the bridge of your nose.

"Not Tom" Robert smirked.

"Oh look it's time for me to go get ready! How convenient, bye!" You called out, quickly leaving the room as the group all split off to go get ready for the premier.

———————————————————————-

*Wear whatever you want :)*

"You look beautiful darling."

You looked up from fixing your outfit, smiling at Tom. "Thank you. You look great as usual."

He grinned, kissing your temple. "You excited for tonight?"

"Not really, these make me so stressed. If I hold onto your wrist at some point tonight I'm sorry."

"That's totally fine love" he chuckled, taking your hand gently in his and leading you towards the cars that would be taking the cast to the event. "I'll be here all night if you need it."

The group all laughed and chatted in the cars on the way over, Scarlett and Lizzie texting each other excitedly about Tom's hand on your waist the entire time.

When you arrived, the two of you were the last to get out, watching through the car window as the others made their way up the carpet and waiting for your turn.

"Ready Hiddleston?" you grinned, frowning as you noticed his hand had left your waist. "What's wrong? Why are you sitting so far away from me?"

"Well I saw your face when you saw the paparazzi photos of us at dinner" he answered, worry etched in his face. "And I didn't want to add fuel to the fire today."

"Saw my face?" you asked in confusion.

"You didn't look very happy about it love."

You laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to you. "I was just embarrassed because I had Lizzie and Scarlett making kissy faces at me Hiddles, that wasn't me being upset!"

His face lit up. "Really?"

"Yep" you nodded with a smile. "What, did you think I was embarrassed to be seen with you?"

"Well it would be accurate to previous years" he grinned. "Remember that time you pretended to break your leg just so you wouldn't have to walk beside me?"

"In my defence, you were being particularly irritating that day."

"Fair enough' he smirked.

"Anyway, you're coming with me for three reasons" you grinned. "Firstly, I might pass out from being overwhelmed by the bloody camera flashes, so I need someone beside me to catch me if I start falling over."

"Of course" he chuckled. "The second reason?"

"Because what better way to announce that we don't hate each other than at premiere?" you smirked. "Plus, new celebrity power couple anyone?"

"We're a couple?" he gasped excitedly.

"Hold that thought, I'm not quite there yet" you corrected. "But... soon."

You laughed as he did a fist pump, mouthing 'yes!' before looking down at you with a smile. "And the third reason?"

"Because I'm a drama queen who loves to irritate that tabloids!" you grinned, linking your fingers with his and opening the car door. "Come on idiot, lets go blow some minds."

"After you darling."

The two of you got out of the car to shouting and screaming, camera flashes going off as you grinned.

"See? We haven't even taken a step yet" you noted, looking up at Tom smugly. "Strike a pose Hiddleston."

He chuckled, pulling you towards the carpet as camera flashes went off everywhere around you. "I hope you're ready to do a shit-ton of signing."

"Of course" you laughed, grabbing a pen from RDJ.

"You two are already breaking the internet and you've been here for less than a minute!" Mark said eagerly. "How does that feel??"

"Painful" you replied with a grin. "I can feel my retinas burning from all the flashes."

"Agreed" Tom chuckled, taking a pen as well.

"Time to meet some fans!" Chris announced, shooing you all off. "Go give the people what they want!"

"All of them? Cause I've had some pretty weird requests before-"

"Just go L/n."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't stop listening to Mother Mother (Especially the 'O My Heart' album it's just *chefs kiss*)